Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unex
The Lounge War Stories Unex Post 302934272 by Don Cragun on Thursday 5th of February 2015 07:26:06 PM
Old 02-05-2015
I have never seen "unex". I have seen it misspelled a couple of times as "eunuchs", and I have seen cases where two UNIX systems were described as "unices".

getfsstat(2)							System Calls Manual						      getfsstat(2)

NAME
getfsstat - Gets list of all mounted file systems SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/mount.h> getfsstat( struct statfs buf[], long bufsize, int flags ); PARAMETERS
An array of statfs structures. Specifies the size in bytes of the buf parameter. Specifies one of the following flags: Wait for an update from each file system before returning information. Information is returned without requesting an update from each file system. Thus, some of the information will be out of date, but the getfsstat() function will not block waiting for information from a file system that is unable to respond. DESCRIPTION
The getfsstat() function returns information about all mounted file systems. Upon successful completion, the buffer pointed to by the buf parameter is filled with an array of statfs structures, one for each mounted file system up to the size specified by the bufsize parameter. If the buf parameter is given as 0 (zero), the getfsstat() function returns just the number of mounted file systems. RETURN VALUE
Upon successful completion, the number of statfs structures is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
If the getfsstat() function fails, errno may be set to one of the following values: The buf parameter points to an invalid address. An I/O error occurred while reading from or writing to the file system. [Tru64 UNIX] The structure pointed to by the buf parameter cannot cor- rectly represent the value to be returned. This error can occur in applications compiled on DIGITAL UNIX systems, on Tru64 UNIX systems earlier than Version 5.0, or on any system while using the __V40_OBJ_COMPAT compiler macro. These applications use a <statfs> structure not compatible with Tru64 UNIX Version 5.0 for the following fields: f_blocks, f_bfree, f_bavail, f_mntonname, f_mntfromname. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: statfs(2) Commands: mount(8) delim off getfsstat(2)