Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Get struct definition
Top Forums Programming Get struct definition Post 302934170 by fpmurphy on Thursday 5th of February 2015 04:58:51 AM
Old 02-05-2015
If you are on Linux, another potential solution:
Code:
$ tac b.h | sed -n '/Rec2/,/typedef struct/p' | tac
typedef struct {
        char    r1;
        char    r2;
}Rec2;

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Struct Initialization

Hi We are using a code generator for initializing structures with the #define macro. Compiling it with the GCC 2.8.1 (with -ansi) it OK. But when we are using the SUN C 5.0 compiler it screams. Following is a code sample: #include <stdlib.h> #include <stdio.h> typedef struct TEST3 {... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amatsaka
4 Replies

2. Programming

save a struct

hi all , can i save a structure in c in a file? how ? help me , thx. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kall_ANSI
2 Replies

3. Programming

Struct Array

in my .c file i have a struct atop of the program defined as follows: #define MAX 10 int curtab; static struct tab { int count; int use; } tab; with the initial function following it like so: int tab_create(int init_count) { int i; for(i=0; i < MAX; i++) {... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: micmac700
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

daemons definition

hi there, can somebody give me a definition for daemons, or example what are they !! and what the use for? i've done some research and all what i found is /etc/... or /usr/bin/... and i haven't quietly got the concept. any ideas !! Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2Linux
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Definition of $-

Could someone please direct me to a link that gives the definitions for each of the letters from the results of the $- environment variable? It would be nice to know what shell options each of the letters represents, but I am specifically looking for the shell option for 'c' (lowercase c). Thank... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sszd
12 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to access a struct within a struct?

Can someone tell me how to do this? Just a thought that entered my mind when learning about structs. First thought was: struct one { struct two; } struct two { three; } one->two->three would this be how you would access "three"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unbelievable21
1 Replies

7. Programming

help with struct command in C

in C i am using this code to get the c time or a time or m time struct dirent *dir; struct stat my; stat(what, &my); thetime = my.st_ctime; How can i check if i have permission to check the c time of the file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omega666
1 Replies

8. Programming

Storing C++-struct in file - problem when adding new item in struct

Hi, I have received an application that stores some properties in a file. The existing struct looks like this: struct TData { UINT uSizeIncludingStrings; // copy of Telnet data struct UINT uSize; // basic properties: TCHAR szHost; //defined in Sshconfig UINT iPortNr; TCHAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Powerponken
2 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Definition of Bytes

A byte is the smallest unit of storage which can be accessed in a computer's memory- either in RAM or ROM.It also holds exactly 8 bits.But its old view one byte was sufficient to hold one 8 bit character.Modern days especially on .NET or international versions of Win 32, 16 bits is needed. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stoudtLion
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Variable definition

Hi all, I'm bit new to the advanced bash shell scripting. When I'm looking at some of the existing code in my organization, got confused with a few variable definings. For ex: var1={1:-30} var2="abc def ghi" var3={xyz:-$var2} In above, 1st and last lines are confusing me.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghu.iv85
4 Replies
TacacsPlus(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   TacacsPlus(3pm)

NAME
Authen::TacacsPlus - Perl extension for authentication using tacacs+ server SYNOPSIS
use Authen::TacacsPlus; $tac = new Authen::TacacsPlus(Host=>$server, Key=>$key, [Port=>'tacacs'], [Timeout=>15]); or $tac = new Authen::TacacsPlus( [ Host=>$server1, Key=>$key1, [Port=>'tacacs'], [Timeout=>15] ], [ Host=>$server2, Key=>$key2, [Port=>'tacacs'], [Timeout=>15] ], [ Host=>$server3, Key=>$key3, [Port=>'tacacs'], [Timeout=>15] ], ... ); $tac->authen($username,$passwords); Authen::TacacsPlus::errmsg(); $tac->close(); DESCRIPTION
Authen::TacacsPlus allows you to authenticate using tacacs+ server. $tac = new Authen::TacacsPlus(Host=>$server, Key=>$key, [Port=>'tacacs'], [Timeout=>15]); Opens new session with tacacs+ server on host $server, encrypted with key $key. Undefined object is returned if something wrong (check errmsg()). With a list of servers the order is relevant. It checks the availability of the Tacacs+ service using the order you defined. Authen::TacacsPlus::errmsg(); Returns last error message. $tac->authen($username,$password,$authen_type); Tries an authentication with $username and $password. 1 is returned if authenticaton succeded and 0 if failed (check errmsg() for reason). $authen_type is an optional argument that specifies what type of authentication to perform. Allowable options are: Authen::TacacsPlus::TAC_PLUS_AUTHEN_TYPE_ASCII (default) Authen::TacacsPlus::TAC_PLUS_AUTHEN_TYPE_PAP Authen::TacacsPlus::TAC_PLUS_AUTHEN_TYPE_CHAP ASCII uses Tacacs+ version 0, and will authenticate against the "login" or "global" password on the Tacacs+ server. If no authen_type is specified, it defaults to this type of authentication. PAP uses Tacacs+ version 1, and will authenticate against the "pap" or "global" password on the Tacacs+ server. CHAP uses Tacacs+ version 1, and will authenticate against the "chap" or "global" password on the Tacacs+ server. With CHAP, the password if formed by the concatenation of chap id + chap challenge + chap response There is example code in test.pl If you use a list of servers you can continue using $tac->authen if one of them goes down or become unreachable. $tac->close(); Closes session with tacacs+ server. EXAMPLE
use Authen::TacacsPlus; $tac = new Authen::TacacsPlus(Host=>'foo.bar.ru',Key=>'9999'); unless ($tac){ print "Error: ",Authen::TacacsPlus::errmsg()," "; exit(1); } if ($tac->authen('john','johnpass')){ print "Granted "; } else { print "Denied: ",Authen::TacacsPlus::errmsg()," "; } $tac->close(); AUTHOR
Mike Shoyher, msh@corbina.net, msh@apache.lexa.ru Mike McCauley, mikem@open.com.au BUGS
only authentication is supported only one session may be active (you have to close one session before opening another one) SEE ALSO
perl(1). perl v5.14.2 2012-01-17 TacacsPlus(3pm)