Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Exclude string
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Exclude string Post 302933602 by ust3 on Saturday 31st of January 2015 05:38:27 AM
Old 01-31-2015
thanks reply ,

it helps , I will finish the script myself , but if I have 10 servers , rather receive 10 alert mails , how to make 10 mails becomes one single mail , all servers can be connected in any method , ssh , telnet , ftp ... etc.

very thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Getting 'tar' to exclude

I want 'tar' to exclude certain dir's. tar cvf ............. ............ does the whole lot, but I want to exclude the 'log' dirs. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuultak
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exclude list

Hi, I am trying to exclude "/web" directory from a server. I am able to login to the server, and this is the command it gives me: $ /usr/openv/netbackup/exclude_list bash: /usr/openv/netbackup/exclude_list: No such file or directory can anyone pls help me :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: decamposem
3 Replies

3. SCO

Tar exclude

Hi, We work on a UNIX SCO SCO_SV Release = 3.2v5.0.5. I have a folowing structure /u/usr/lpp /u/usr/lpp/SQL /u/usr/lpp/DIR2 I use following tar to backup the /u/usr/lpp directory cd /u/usr/lpp tar cvf /u/usr/backup/backup.tar . Now I want to exclude the subdirectory SQL. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: haezeban
2 Replies

4. Ubuntu

[Solved] Using Find with an exclude/exclude file

I am familiar with using tar and exclude/include files: tar zcf backup.dirs.tgz --files-from=include.mydirs --exclude-from=exclude.mydirs --no-recursion but was wondering if I could use find in the same way. I know that you can just specify the directories to exclude but my list is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exclude a file or not in

Hi Gurus. I have a directory and i receive many files with extension .log. I processed the file as i get it. i want to process all the files except one which i know i don't want to process. cd /backup/temp/rajesh/PACS #--- directory , under this i have below files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guddu_12
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

To exclude a string from monitoring

Hi below is my current scripting which will monitor for any errors in the application logfile="/tmp/application.log" output=$(grep "ERROR" $logfile) if then echo "found- send email" else echo "not found" fi Now I wanted the script not to send the email for one of the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajothi
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exclude files in ls

Hi, I need to exlucde the files which are present in exclude.txt from a directory exlcude.txt AUZ.txt AUZ.chk NZ.txt NZ.chk tried with below code but not working ls -ltr | grep -v `cat exclude.lst` (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit_shinez
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exclude certain folders

Hi Experts, Below is my shell script and it will move the files older than 90 days to archive mount. Now my new requirement is , I need to move some of the directory files older than 365 days. How can I achieve this. Simply I have DIR1 DIR2 DIR3 DIR4 I need to exclude DIR 2 and DIR 2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arumugavelvelu
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Du exclude in Solaris

How do you exclude a filesystem using du command in solaris? for example /proc Tried this but its not working du -sk -d /* --exclude=/proc | sort -nr | cut -f2 | xargs du -sh | head - in linux it is working. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jinslick25
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Du exclude in Solaris

How do you exclude a filesystem using du command in solaris? for example /proc Tried this but its not working du -sk -d /* --exclude=/proc | sort -nr | cut -f2 | xargs du -sh | head - (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jinslick25
1 Replies
bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)					      General Commands Manual					       bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)

NAME
bssh/bvnc/bshell - Browse for SSH/VNC servers on the local network SYNOPSIS
bssh bvnc bshell DESCRIPTION
bssh/bvnc/bshell browses for SSH/VNC servers on the local network, shows them in a GUI for the user to select one and finally calls ssh/vncviewer after a selection was made. If the binary is called as bssh only ssh servers will be shown. If the binary is called as bvnc only VNC servers will be shown. If the binary is called as bshell both VNC and SSH servers are shown. OPTIONS
-s | --ssh Browse for SSH servers (and only SSH servers) regardless under which name the binary is called. -v | --vnc Browse for VNC servers (and only VNC servers) regardless under which name the binary is called. -S | --shell Browse for both VNC and SSH servers regardless under which name the binary is called. -d | --domain= DOMAIN Browse in the specified domain. If omitted bssh/bvnc/bshell will browse in the default browsing domain (usually .local) -h | --help Show help. AUTHORS
The Avahi Developers <avahi (at) lists (dot) freedesktop (dot) org>; Avahi is available from http://avahi.org/ SEE ALSO
avahi-browse(1), ssh(1), vncviewer(1) COMMENTS
This man page was written using xml2man(1) by Oliver Kurth. Manuals User bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)