Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A bit of light relief...
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? A bit of light relief... Post 302933308 by wisecracker on Thursday 29th of January 2015 09:50:26 AM
Old 01-29-2015
Hi Neo...

Neat; reminds me of Hercules graphics card days... ;o)

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

What a relief

It is so nice to find a site where you can actually get answers to Unix questions - I've found most of my answers just my searching - but was amazed at the fast response to the nightmare file questions. Thank you again! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Barb
1 Replies

2. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

A little bit of poetic light entertainment.

Over the years I have written light hearted poems about computers and computing... Hopefully this will put a smile on your face... If you like it I might post another one... My XMAS prezzy. --------------- 'Twas 1982, after the Falklands campaign, Christmas was about to come round once... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
5 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

A bit of light entertainment. ;oD

;oD I received this snippet on facebook the other day... Enjoy:- (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual					  gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)

NAME
gfx_mode_select - Displays the Allegro graphics mode selection dialog. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int gfx_mode_select(int *card, int *w, int *h); DESCRIPTION
Displays the Allegro graphics mode selection dialog, which allows the user to select a screen mode and graphics card. The initial values at the addresses provided by card, w, and h are used as the default selections in the dialog if they are found in the driver and mode lists. If they are not found then the initial selections will be the first in each list. If you wish to ensure that the initial selection is always the first entry, then initialize the data at the addresses passed to the function to the value of 0 or -1. If the dialog is OK'd, it stores the selections at the addresses passed to the function. RETURN VALUE
See the gfx_mode_select_filter function for the return values. SEE ALSO
gfx_mode_select_ex(3alleg4), gfx_mode_select_filter(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), gui_fg_color(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)