Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming [MSYS2/GCC-TDM] Compiler not finding headers in /usr/local/include Post 302932931 by jim mcnamara on Monday 26th of January 2015 12:51:12 PM
Old 01-26-2015
Thanks for posting the solution. IT may help someone else.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Path /usr/include/iso not found

Hello, I got a make compilation error saying make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/iso/stdio_iso.h', needed by `.test.d'. Stop. The mentioned folder `/usr/include/iso/' doesnt exist in solaris5.7 sparc that i am using. I need to know which package will actually install the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nads
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xl C/C++ compiler to GCC compiler

Hi, we are converting from IBM-AIX(xl c/c++ compiler) to Linux(GCC complier). As a part of this i need to change the CFLAGS. The xl c/c++ complier CFLAGS is CFLAGS := $(CDEBUG) $(PROJECT_INCLUDE_DIRS) $(COBJECT_MODE) -qcpluscmt -qmakedep -qcheck=all \ -qalign=bit_packed $(LINT_FLAGS)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbattu1
0 Replies

3. Programming

gcc does not include certain .h-files

Hi there! gcc seems not to include available files, see below: What should I do? Look forward to your reply/replies! Thanks Grahamb In the source directory I enter: #gcc -Wall -I/usr/include ./gtkdaq.c > ./out.log 2>&1 Response: In file included from ./gtkdaq.c:3:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: grahamb
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Option in sql script to include column headers when spooling file to .csv format

Can anyone help me how to include COLUMN HEADER when spooling file to .CSV format through SQL statement. Thanks, Akbar (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: s1a2m3
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cc compiler and gcc compiler

hi, can we install gcc compiler in unix based OS(sun solar,IBM AIX,HP,etc) and also can we install sun cc compiler in AIX environment and vice versa. and more ..is linux support cc compiler regards Ajay (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
3 Replies

6. AIX

What LPP provides /usr/include/des_crypt.h ?

as in subject. I've got bos.rte.security and I see /usr/lib/libdes.a , but the des_crypt.h header is not to be found. I'm running 6.1 and need an answer for that release, BTW. TIA! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maraixadm
1 Replies

7. BSD

FreeBSD: /usr/bin/ld not looking in /usr/local/lib

I'm not sure if this is the default behavior for the ld command, but it does not seem to be looking in /usr/local/lib for shared libraries. I was trying to compile the latest version of Kanatest from svn. The autorgen.sh script seems to exit without too much trouble: $ ./autogen.sh checking... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AntumDeluge
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Can I replace the gcc, and along with all other binaries, in MSYS2 minGW64 with the MinGW64 Project

Can I replace the gcc, and along with all other binaries too, in MSYS2 minGW64 with ones by MinGW64 Project Can i safely replace the gcc, if asked, telling its version: gcc.exe (Rev2, Built by MSYS2 project) 6.2.0 Copyright (C) 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abdulbadii
1 Replies
KITSEND(1)						      General Commands Manual							KITSEND(1)

NAME
kitpost - posts distribution kits SYNOPSIS
kitpost [ -hrV ] [ -H file ] [ -D desc ] [ -m dest1,dest2 ] [ kits ] [ newsgroups ] DESCRIPTION
Kitpost posts distribution kits made by makedist to some (source) newsgroups specified on the command line. If you do not specify any kit list, then all the kits are sent. Otherwise, only the specified kits will be (re)sent. A kit list may include ranges, 1-10 specifying kits 1 through 10, and 5- meaning kits 5 up to the last one. You may also specify kit num- bers by separating them with commas or spaces, and even mix with ranges, such as: 1 3 5-7 9. Kitpost ensures correct References: lines are inserted in your postings so that all parts but the first point to the root article. Threaded newsreaders and end-users traditionally appreciate that. OPTIONS
The following options are recognized by kitpost: -h Print help message and exit. -m dest1,destn Sends kits by e-mail to the specified recipients. This option may be used in conjunction with newsgroup posting. It is mainly intended for sites where direct posting to a moderated newsgroup is not allowed by inews. You may thus send your kits to the newsgroup moderator in a form that will ease the whole posting process. -r Signals a repost. -D description Specify a description string that will be added to the subject line. Usually a brief sentence (less than, say, 40 characters). -H file Specify a file to be used as header introduction in the first part of your posting. Usually the root README file. -V Print version number and exit. BUGS
Article cross-referencing is properly set-up only when the whole package is (re)posted in one batch. It is not currently possible to set-up the article headers manually or better, interactively. AUTHOR
Raphael Manfredi <ram@hptnos02.grenoble.hp.com> SEE ALSO
makedist(1), kitsend(1). ram KITSEND(1)