Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Check mail queue
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Check mail queue Post 302932622 by ust3 on Thursday 22nd of January 2015 11:39:07 PM
Old 01-23-2015
thanks reply ,

would you please ignore the probability of server failure .

thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Clearing Mail Queue

Hello, I am trying to clear my mail queue with the following command: rm /var/spool/mqueue/* But when I do this I get this error: /bin/rm: Argument list too long. Can someone tell me what that error means and what I can do to correct it so I can clear my mail queue? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chet
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

MyDoom in mail queue

Is there someone out there that has a script for cleaning up the mail queue after viruses such as MyDoom? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pmj1970
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script needed for mail queue notification

Hi shell experts, I would like to have a shell script running in a redhat server for monitoring the mailqueue status. I have already installed the qmHandle and I am using it to get a status of the mail queue in daily basis. I am executing the qmhandle in the cron. Now I am planning to execute... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nightman
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mail is not sent, instead just coping into /var/spool/queue dir

Hi, I have some problems w/ the sendmail. I see that messages are queued in the /var/spool/mqueue and they are never sent to the recipients. This problem just suddenly started without any modifications in the current configuration. I already started and stop the sendmail and it did not help.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ktanya
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

postfix - reinject mail to postfix from hold queue directory

hi all. Am using smtpd_recipient_restrictions & check_recipient_access in postfix. The hash file looks like this: emailaddress1 HOLD emailaddress2 HOLD The aim is to place email from these recipients in the hold directory,check them then reinject them back in postfix on some... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

flush the mail queue

Hi Guys, My mail queue is showing a mail. I want to flush the queue. Can you let me know how to flush the mail queue. Regards, Magesh (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check if Queue empty or full in perl

Hi, I got problem with queue code how to determined empty and full and problem with while loop Here is my pseudo code : Input page Access Input Pgae Frame For i =3 to pageframe count by 1 construct queue of size i set pageFaultCount to 0 while morepages do page = NextPage... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guidely
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can "netif_queue_stopped" function check wether or not the net device queue is stopped?

Hi, all: In linux 3.0.4, can "netif_queue_stopped" function check wether or not the net device queue is stopped? How could I know wether a net device queue is stopped or not? li,kunlun (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: liklstar
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail Queue refilling

Hello I'm using Cent OS6 and a webmin interface I've had an issue where over 1 million emails were queued in the sendmail mail queue. I found a thread on here from 2002 explaining how to delete them all and it worked great. Thanks Perderabu unix-for-dummies-questions-and-answers /... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullbreed
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check pending mail in mail queue

I know the command mailq can check the pending mail in mqueue , and also have another command to check POSIX mail queue in server , now I will regularly check the mqueue manually , it is time consuming , would advise the script that could help to check the mail queue , and then send the details to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
3 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)