Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Is there an easy way for a moderator to cancel a duplicate account (other than banning the user)? Post 302932113 by jtsmith90 on Monday 19th of January 2015 06:29:17 AM
Old 01-19-2015
I don't mind if it get banned was a very silly mistake.

So very sorry.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

user account

hi how to disable the useraccount in aix (should not remove). (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chomca
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help on installing an EASY to use and easy to install command line text editor

Hi again. Sorry if it seems like I'm spamming the boards a bit, but I figured I might as well ask all the questions I need answers to at once, and hopefully at least get some. I have installed Solaris 10 on a server. The default text editors are there (vi, ex, ed, maybe others, I know emacs is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: EugeneG
4 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

cancel account

id like to cancel my account please. thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samb057
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between : Locked User Account & Disabled User Accounts in Linux ?

Thanks AVKlinux (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: avklinux
3 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cancel Account

I accidentally typed a wrong user name... pls delete my account so that i can create a new one.. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pat_Martin
4 Replies

6. Solaris

what privilege to assign for user to cancel or disable print queue?

OS Version: Sun Solaris version 9 Other than root, we need operation to manage printer queue by using following command: lprm -P cancel enable/disable What privilege should be given? Pls advise. Thank you. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KhawHL
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

User account

I need to check actual date a user was disabled on my HP-UX server. Audit is claiming the user account was active during the last audit exercise. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyriac_N
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

[Tip] Housekeeping Tasks Made Easy - User Home directories and Leftover Files

We have regularly questions about how to create users and user accounts. But regularly user accounts need to be deleted too. It is quite easy to delete the user account itself but usually the HOME directory of the user remains. It is good style to remove these directories but simply deleting... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
3 Replies
NICOTINE(1)						      General Commands Manual						       NICOTINE(1)

NAME
nicotine-import-winconfig - import configuration from the Windows soulseek client SYNOPSIS
nicotine-import-winconfig [OPTIONS] old-config-file DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the nicotine-import-winconfig command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. nicotine-import-winconfig is a program to import your queue, user list, password information, auto-joined chatrooms, banlist, and user information from the Windows SoulSeek configuration. USAGE
A typical invocation would be : nicotine-import-winconfig "/mnt/win9x/Program Files/SoulSeek" The program should be run when nicotine is not running. It will add the information (download queue, userlist, password info, etc.) to the existing configuration or write a new configuration from scratch when no configuration exists. FILES
$HOME/.nicotine/config The per-user configuration file for nicotine(1) will be overwritten. You might want to back up the file first, but it should not be necessary. A different config file can be chosen using the --config flag. configfile-userinfo.ext In case there's an image included in the Windows SoulSeek userinfo, the image will be extracted and written to that file, where con- figfile is the path to your nicotine configuration file, and ext is the appropriate file extension for the image type. OPTIONS
When you don't want to import all configuration options, you can choose what to import using command line flags. -c file | --config=file Use a non-default nicotine configuration file to write to. -q | --queue Import the queue. -u | --userlist Import the userlist. -l | --login Import the login information. -C | --chatrooms Import the list of autojoined chatrooms. -b | --banned Import the list of banned users. -i | --userinfo Import the user information and the image. -h | --help Print the summary of command line options and exit. TIPS
It is possible to share the download directory between platforms. Nicotine can even continue downloads that started using the Windows client. Of course, the download directories should be the same for nicotine and Windows, e.g. if your Windows sharing directory is F:slsk_in and your F drive is mounted on /mnt/media, then you must set your download directory to /mnt/media/slsk_in. SEE ALSO
nicotine(1). AUTHOR
Geert Kloosterman <geertk@ai.rug.nl>, 2003. August 25, 2003 NICOTINE(1)