Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO "Unexpected EOF within #IF, #ifdef or #ifndef" error when rebuilding / relinking SCO OpenServer 5 Post 302931967 by jgt on Saturday 17th of January 2015 11:17:35 AM
Old 01-17-2015
It's still summer down there isn't it?
SCO store the configurable source (space.c) and object modules (space.o) files in the /etc/conf directory structure. These files along with the driver files supplied by other vendors are used to create a new kernel. I checked the size of that file on a 507 system that I have, and it has 920 lines.
By migration, did you mean a fresh install of your current OS version, or an upgrade to 6.0.0?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Plz. don't ignore this mail "Installing Tomcat 4.1.24.zip on Sco Openserver 5.0.2"

Hi Guys, I want ur replies very very Urgently.Plz. don't ignore this mail. I am using Sco openserver 5.0.2 and i have downloaded jdk1.2.2 for that i have installed it.The jdk is working fine. Then i download jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24.zip and i have installed it. In order... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ananthu_m
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

"syntax error at line 21 :'done' unexpected." error message"

I am trying to run the script bellow but its given me "syntax error at line 20 :'done' unexpected." error message" can someone check to see if the script is ok? and correct me pls. Today is my first day with scripting. Gurus should pls help out #!/bin/ksh # Purpose: Check to see if file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ibroxy
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

"unexpected end of file" when I´m use EOF inside block if

I have a trouble in my script when i use EOF inside block if. If i use EOF whitout block if I don´t have problem. Guys any ideas? Sorry for my terrible English. #!/bin/sh set -xv HOST='ftp.fiction.com.br' USER='fictionuser' PASS='fictionpass' FILE='ftpteste.txt' busca=`find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ricardo.ludwig
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'

Hi everyone, I am trying to search for a string in a file that is partly made up of a variable. Here's the code: echo "parentCategory = $parentCategory" echo "parentCategoryFormatted = $parentCategoryFormatted" numUrlsFoundInParentCategory=`grep -c "<Topic r:id=\"Top\/World\/Français\/"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BlueberryPickle
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

line 85: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'

hello everyone...im having this problem with unexpected EOF with line 85 which is..i cant see whats wrong with it..can any1 plz help me out. read -p "$p1 please enter the number of tries you wish to have:" lifeline function main() { guessnum=0 read -p "Please... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Freakhan
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'

I have a piece of Linux script. It tells me some syntax error. I couldn't find it. Please help me to identify them. Thanks. The code looks like this: export ORACLE_SID=MYDB export SPW=`cat /opt/oracle/scripts/.sys_pw_$ORACLE_SID` export check_arch=`sqlplus -s << EOF / as sysdba... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to resolve unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"' error

Hi, can someone kindly look into my copy script and figure out why am i getting a "unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"' error message #!/bin/ksh -x cd /home/goldenga/test/flag37 if ; then rm copied.ok cd /home/goldenga/test Upper=`ls -t|grep 'qw*'|cut -d "w" -f 2|head... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: NDalal007
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unexpected EOF while loooking for matching '"

Hi everyone, I'm really new in shell scripting and having trouble resolving this error. Can someone please tell me why I'm getting these errors? Error Message: ./test.sh: line 50: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `'' ./test.sh: line 53: syntax error: unexpected end of file ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: simonirang
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

In awk: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'

I am trying to get grep with awk command into variable. But facing error. Could someone pls help. $ cat test_file DEPLOYMENT="abc" # com cluster="bcn" $ grep DEPLOYMENT test_file | awk -F "\"" '{ print $2 }' abc $ a=`echo "grep DEPLOYMENT test_file | awk -F \"\\\"\" '{ print $2 }'"` ;... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manasa Pradeep
6 Replies
MODULES-LOAD.D(5)						  modules-load.d						 MODULES-LOAD.D(5)

NAME
modules-load.d - Configure kernel modules to load at boot SYNOPSIS
/etc/modules-load.d/*.conf /run/modules-load.d/*.conf /usr/lib/modules-load.d/*.conf DESCRIPTION
systemd-modules-load.service(8) reads files from the above directories which contain kernel modules to load during boot in a static list. Each configuration file is named in the style of /etc/modules-load.d/program.conf. Note that it is usually a better idea to rely on the automatic module loading by PCI IDs, USB IDs, DMI IDs or similar triggers encoded in the kernel modules themselves instead of static configuration like this. In fact, most modern kernel modules are prepared for automatic loading already. CONFIGURATION FORMAT
The configuration files should simply contain a list of kernel module names to load, separated by newlines. Empty lines and lines whose first non-whitespace character is # or ; are ignored. CONFIGURATION DIRECTORIES AND PRECEDENCE
Configuration files are read from directories in /etc/, /run/, and /lib/, in order of precedence. Each configuration file in these configuration directories shall be named in the style of filename.conf. Files in /etc/ override files with the same name in /run/ and /lib/. Files in /run/ override files with the same name in /lib/. Packages should install their configuration files in /lib/. Files in /etc/ are reserved for the local administrator, who may use this logic to override the configuration files installed by vendor packages. All configuration files are sorted by their filename in lexicographic order, regardless of which of the directories they reside in. If multiple files specify the same option, the entry in the file with the lexicographically latest name will take precedence. It is recommended to prefix all filenames with a two-digit number and a dash, to simplify the ordering of the files. If the administrator wants to disable a configuration file supplied by the vendor, the recommended way is to place a symlink to /dev/null in the configuration directory in /etc/, with the same filename as the vendor configuration file. If the vendor configuration file is included in the initrd image, the image has to be regenerated. EXAMPLE
Example 1. /etc/modules-load.d/virtio-net.conf example: # Load virtio-net.ko at boot virtio-net SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-modules-load.service(8), systemd-delta(1), modprobe(8) systemd 237 MODULES-LOAD.D(5)