Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SWAT Installation problems
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat SWAT Installation problems Post 302931834 by fpmurphy on Thursday 15th of January 2015 09:09:35 PM
Old 01-15-2015
It appears you have samba-3.6.23 installed but you are trying to install samba4-swat.

Have you tried clearing all your repo caches?
Code:
# yum clean all

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installation problems!

Hello, I just wanted to install a red hat on my pc, it says that it can not find a file! and i should click return! When I click ok or I use esc, it does not work! Just the error page returns!! and then i formated my pc due to this error :( plz help me! (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: creative
13 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kylix Installation (File problems)

Hi, I have been trying to install Borland Kylix 3 (the free one I downloaded off the internet) on my Mandrake 9.0 computer. I have run ./testsystem and it said I was ok. BUT when I run ./borpretest it says it can't find 'lib-a.so'. I find this wierd since the file is in the same directory as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KrazyGuyPaul
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO 5.0.7 Installation Problems

Happy new year guys. I have a inspiron 5100 laptop "Dell" When i'm trying to install SCO openserver 5.0.7 i get this error right after it goes thru the hardware bootup stage. The error is (PANIC: wdsetparam: no device info for ctlr 1 drive 0 is ctlr 0 , drive 0 not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Patch Installation Problems

Hi people: I am having trouble installing some HPUX patches on my 11.00. I am a novice :confused: at this so bear with me. I do not understand how to install depots. Now I'm trying to patch my system so I can get the Oracle client installed. Oracle says I need these two patches:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

GTK installation problems

This is what happened when I installed my gtkglarea-1.2.3 My GTK+ installation was successful. I installed on a non-standard location having set all my variables for package config,library and executables checking for GTK - version >= 0.99.7... ./configure: line 12482:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: preyan
0 Replies

6. BSD

FreeBSD Installation problems

Hi all, I'm new to the world of Unix/Linux (though not to computing in general) and I'm having a few issues installing FreeBSD (v6.2). Firstly, I realise that it's not the most user-friendly of distros, especially for newbies, but it's what I'm required to install so unfortunately I have to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Techmonkey
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Help me to solve problems of installation

Hi everyone, I have just installed Linux redhat 9.0, Unfortunately i met a error, it annonced as following when i pressed ENTER at the first step on installation and then i stoped: PCI: 00:13.2 PCI cache line size set incorrectly (64 bytes) by BIOS/FW PCI: 00:13.2 cache line size too... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobertPh
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

Problems of OpenOffice installation on Centos 5.4??

Hello all, I faced a serious problem when I installed the newest OpenOffice on CentOs 5.4. Could you give me some suggestions to solve it. thanks. Everything went correct and the installation finished normally. When I launch the program, it shows the wrong message as follows "... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: liuzhencc
0 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Problems with Ubuntu installation

I recently bought a new HP Spectre x360 laptop and installed Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit) for the first time. I am seeing various bugs. I don't know if the problems are due to: (a) Hardware problems with the new laptop. (b) Software issues, i.e. Ubuntu not working with the other... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: twelth_hour
1 Replies
yum-cron(8)															       yum-cron(8)

NAME
yum-cron - an interface to convieniently call yum from cron SYNOPSIS
yum-cron [config-file] DESCRIPTION
yum-cron is an alternate interface to yum that is optimised to be convenient to call from cron. It provides methods to keep repository metadata up to date, and to check for, download, and apply updates. Rather than accepting many different command line arguments, the dif- ferent functions of yum-cron can be accessed through config files. config-file is used to optionally specify the path to the configuration file to use. If it is not given, the default configuration file will be used. It is useful to be able to specify different configuration files for different use cases. For example, one configuration file might be set to update the repository metadata, and a line could be added to the crontab to run yum-cron frequently using this file. Then, another configuration file might be set to install updates, and yum-cron could be run from cron using this file just once each day. FILES
/etc/yum/yum-cron.conf /etc/yum/yum-cron-hourly.conf SEE ALSO
yum (8) AUTHORS
See the Authors file included with this program. BUGS
There of course aren't any bugs, but if you find any, you should email the mailing list, yum@lists.baseurl.org, or consult bugzilla. Nick Jacek yum-cron(8)