Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Howto find the data and management IP address Post 302931309 by rbatte1 on Monday 12th of January 2015 12:23:58 PM
Old 01-12-2015
You would probably need to investigate your RAC configuration.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

windows howto find

Hi all! How would you do the equivalent of find ! -type f..... under windows? Meaning, how under a directory could you find all files except those named *.mp3 for example? the command under linux would be: find $DIR ! -name "*.mp3" what would be that under windows? Thanx for any ideas... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penguin-friend
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Howto read data into a shell script

Hi all, I'm anew shell user, and want to now how to do that? i have a files that have inside few raws of names of directories, i want to read only the lins that are a dir name how to do so. the file looks like that #################################### # This is the list of dirs files ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: banjo
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

data management

I am wondering if there is either a unix file management utility out there. I currently manage about 4 TBs of data and sometimes need to determine who is using what space. ( i can run it either on solaris or linux). Frank (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frankkahle
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Howto capture data from rs232port andpull data into oracle database-9i automatically

Hi, i willbe very much grateful to u if u help me out.. if i simply connect pbx machine to printer by serial port RS232 then we find this view: But i want to capture this data into database automatically when the pbx is running.The table in database will contain similar to this view inthe... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: boss
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

HOWTO create in UNIX a Microsoft Excel-Sheet (with data from Oracle)

Hi HOWTO create in UNIX a Microsoft Excel sheet (with data from Oracle). At the moment I am making CSV files (using SQL statemens with || ';'), but search for more advanced formatting. Don't wish to use Perl. cheers (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Howto get only filename from find command in Linux?

Hi every body! I would like to get only filename in the result of find command in Linux but I don't know howto. Tks so much for your helps. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nguyendu0102
5 Replies

7. IP Networking

Where to find IP address to location data?

I'm trying to remotely probe a range of IP addresses. First I need a list of IP addresses for a very small geographic area. I've had a lot of trouble obtaining them. I would like to find a database or something. Suppose I do get the data. Can I see if that IP address is in use by someone? Can I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rockandAir
2 Replies