Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Script to determine which web server at ip addresses Post 302930742 by NameSake on Tuesday 6th of January 2015 10:14:23 PM
Old 01-06-2015
Script to determine which web server at ip addresses

how do we determine if ip addresses are hosting IIS version 7.x or Apache 2.2.x. ?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

(w)get web server's directories + bash script

Hi everyone. I need to write a script which will download files/folders (a huge collection) to the local file server (centOS 4.4 Server), and check regularly (every 6 hours or so if any new files are present, or if the old ones were modified to update contents). Any insights on how to tackle... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reminiscent
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to telnet web server

A similar script I wrote long time ago, it was working, but it was deleted and now for some reasons my new script doesnt work. I have been searching for a while in google but no luck so far. Can anyone help me to spot syntax errors with this little script here: #!/bin/sh { sleep 2 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsddaemon
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor JBoss web server

Hello All, I need a shell script to monitor JBOSS web server.If the JBOSS web server is down, then the script should send a mail. Please help on this. Regards, Sachin (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsachin
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for HP Embedded Web Server

Hi, In our company we have serveral HP Officejet Pro 8600 N911g printers. I would like to create one addressbook (in CSV format) and import it to all our printers If i go to the settings of my network printer by ip address: /#hId-EmailContacts in my browser I don't see an option ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eclectica1
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List Contacted Web Addresses?

Greetings. I'm in the process of tracking down an issue with Firefox, and need some way of gathering the actual web addresses which are connected to from localhost. The specific problem centers around the determination/capture of the exact generated app.update.url address formed by the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinQ
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to determine server IP

Need help with the script, I am trying to include this script as part of kickstart profile. based of the host's IP address, in this case if the host is IP starting with 10.10.3.* or 10.10.6.*, I will be pushing appropriate routing file from my web server. I validate host IP from nslookup. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
3 Replies
ncaport.conf(4) 						   File Formats 						   ncaport.conf(4)

NAME
ncaport.conf - ncaport configuration file SYNOPSIS
/etc/nca/ncaport.conf DESCRIPTION
The ncaport.conf file is used to configure the IP addresses and ports that the Solaris Network Cache and Acceleration (NCA) kernel module services. The file contains two fields, key and value, in the format of ncaport=ipaddress/port. IPv4 addresses must be in the dot notation d.d.d.d. IPv6 addresses must be in one of the three conventional forms (see inet_pton(3SOCKET)). If an asterisk (*) is used for an IP address, it is interpreted as INADDR_ANY, which matches any IP address. A web server uses the environment variable LD_PRELOAD and the ncaport.conf configuration file to convert an AF_INET socket to an AF_NCA socket. LD_PRELOAD enables the NCA socket utility library to be loaded before libsocket.so.1. See the ncad_addr(4) for details. When a web server issues the bind(3SOCKET) system call, it is intercepted by the interposition library ncad_addr.so. If the bind address is in the ncaport.conf file, the AF_INET socket is converted to a AF_NCA socket. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Sample ncaport.conf File The following is a sample ncaport.conf file: # # NCA Kernel Module Port Configuration File # ncaport=1080:0:0:0:8:800:200C:417A/100 ncaport=192.168.84.71/80 ncaport=*/9000 SEE ALSO
nca(1), bind(3SOCKET), inet_pton(3SOCKET), ncad_addr(4), attributes(5) NOTES
For those web servers that use AF_NCA sockets, the NCA port configuration described here has no effect. NCA does not currently support IPv6. Any IPv6 addresses in the file ncaport.conf are ignored. SunOS 5.10 30 Jul 2001 ncaport.conf(4)