Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Safe place for download
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Safe place for download Post 302930463 by freddy96 on Sunday 4th of January 2015 01:40:05 PM
Old 01-04-2015
Use a software named LongPathTool, it will be useful.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Async-Signal-Safe versus MT-Safe

Hi, I am Solaris 9 developer and notice that the documentation does not provide a clear notion of the inherent concurrency in routines defined as "Async-Signal-Safe". Routines defined as "MT-Safe" obviously have the best level of concurrency, compared to normal "Safe" interfaces. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristan12
1 Replies

2. Solaris

What is the best way to copy data from place to another place?

Dear Gurus, I need you to advice or suggestion about the best solution to copy data around 200-300G from serverA(location A) to serverB(location B). Normally, I will share folder and then copy but it takes too long time(about 2 days). Do you have any suggestion or which way should be... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: unitipon
9 Replies
NAMED-CHECKCONF(8)						       BIND9							NAMED-CHECKCONF(8)

NAME
named-checkconf - named configuration file syntax checking tool SYNOPSIS
named-checkconf [-h] [-v] [-j] [-t directory] {filename} [-z] DESCRIPTION
named-checkconf checks the syntax, but not the semantics, of a named configuration file. OPTIONS
-h Print the usage summary and exit. -t directory Chroot to directory so that include directives in the configuration file are processed as if run by a similarly chrooted named. -v Print the version of the named-checkconf program and exit. -z Perform a test load of all master zones found in named.conf. -j When loading a zonefile read the journal if it exists. filename The name of the configuration file to be checked. If not specified, it defaults to /etc/named.conf. RETURN VALUES
named-checkconf returns an exit status of 1 if errors were detected and 0 otherwise. SEE ALSO
named(8), named-checkzone(8), BIND 9 Administrator Reference Manual. AUTHOR
Internet Systems Consortium COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004, 2005, 2007 Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. ("ISC") Copyright (C) 2000-2002 Internet Software Consortium. BIND9 June 14, 2000 NAMED-CHECKCONF(8)