Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell script for .Txt to .csv conversion with data processing Post 302930410 by Scrutinizer on Saturday 3rd of January 2015 12:16:39 PM
Old 01-03-2015
Hi, what have you tried and where are you stuck? What column from CNAI_DUMP.txt needs to be matched agains which column in parameters.txt..
This User Gave Thanks to Scrutinizer For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to format a .CSV data

Hi There I needed to write a Unix shell script which will pick up the data from a .CSV file and reformat it as per the requirement and write it to another .CSV file. Currently I am in the proess of Data Import to "Remedy System" (A one kind of incident mangement Application) and this... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Uday1982
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to insert data from gps.txt to mysql database

Hi, I have gps receiver, by using gpsd data i can read gps log data to my database(my sql). Steps: 1. telenet localhost 2947 > gps.txt (press enter) 2. r (press enter) //then i will get the data like below in gps.txt file Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gudivada213
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

shell script to format .CSV data

Hi all, I have written a shell script to search a specified directory (e.g. /home/user) for a list of specific words (shown as ${TMPDIR}/wordlist below). The script works well enough, but I was wondering if there was a way to display the line number that the word is found on? Thanks! cat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tmcmurtr
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script for CSV conversion

thanks for allowing me join your forum i have an output of linux command "who" which provides following details..... CURRENT USER/ACCT INFO 17:31:36 up 4:49, 4 users, load average: 0.03, 0.04, 0.00 USER TTY FROM LOGIN@ IDLE JCPU PCPU WHAT root :0 - 12:59 ?xdm? 4:54 0.02s /bin/sh /usr/bi... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ayyappancheta
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of below Tabs Tex file into CSV format file : shell script needed

Request if some one could provide me shell script that converts the below "input file" to "CSV format file" given Name Domain Contact Phone Email Location ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------ ------- ----- ---------------------------------... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenath1037
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of xhtml data into csv format using dump utility

Hi Unix Gurus, I tried to convert the attached xhtml table content into csv file using unix shell script (lynx -dump filename) and got the below results: Title ID Owner Priority Estimate Project Change Date Changed By Complexity Create Date Created By Detail Estimate Total De tail... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bi.infa
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy data to CSV file from txt output

Hi Everyone , Below is output from a TL1 , I want just the NE Name: and beside that the Temperature and the voltages in a csv file , Is this possible? > act-user:AB1S2a:ArshadFO:493::**********; AB1S2a 2016-02-07 10:13:24 M 493 COMPLD "ArshadFO:2016-02-07 10-04-55,0" ;... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: adgjmpt
11 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Shell Scrip in Masking particular columns in .csv file or .txt file using shell script

Hello Unix Shell Script Experts, I have a script that would mask the columns in .csv file or .txt file. First the script will untar the .zip files from Archive folder and processes into work folder and finally pushes the masked .csv files into Feed folder. Two parameters are passed ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mahesh G
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the shell script to read the .txt file as an input/data?

i have written my shell script in notepad however i am struggling to pass the data file to be read to the script the data file is of .txt format. My target is to run the shell script from the terminal and pass 3 arguments e.g. polg@DESKTOP-BVPDC5C:~/CS1420/coursework$ bash valsplit.sh input.txt... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gurdza32
11 Replies
grcompiler(1)															     grcompiler(1)

NAME
grcompiler - Compile GDL into a TrueType Font SYNOPSIS
grcompiler [-d] [-D] [-g] [-n number] [-v number] [-w number] [-wall] [-q] gdl-file font-file [output-file] [output-fontname] Description Grcompiler compiles a Graphite Description Language description of the smarts for a font along with a TrueType Font to create a graphite font with graphite tables in it. -d Generate XML debugger file. -D Generate all debugger files. -g Permit and ignore invalid glyph definitions. -nnumber Set name table start location. -q Quiet mode (no messages except on error). -vnumber Set Silf table version number. -wnnnn Ignore warning with the given number. This option may be repeated. -wall Display all warnings. Environment grcompiler makes use of the following environment variables GDLPP Specifies the command to execute to run the GDL preprocessor Files gdlerr.txt Warnings and errors are output to this file. dbg_classes.txt Debug file that specifies the classes stored in the font in terms of their GDL source and containing glyph ids in hex. dbg_cmap.txt Debug file giving Unicode to glyph mapping of all the glyphs in the font and vice versa. dbg_enginecode.txt Debug file containing the action code and constraint code associated with each pass and rule in a pass. dbg_fsm.txt Debug file that gives the finite state machines of each pass and the rules referenced. For each pass, a mapping is given between glyph and column number. dbg_glyphattrs.txt Debug file containing all the glyph attributes and their names, along with values specified for each glyph. dbg_parsetree.txt Debug file giving the complete parse tree of the GDL source file. dbg_ruleprec.txt Debug file that lists the rules in precedence order (order in which they will be tested) for each pass. $_temp.gdl Debug file containing the output of gdlpp Author Martin Hosken <mhosken@users.sourceforge.net> $Date: 2012-05-29 11:36:50 $ grcompiler(1)