Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Proxy Server Installation JDK in the LXC container - Host behind Proxy Post 302930357 by DGPickett on Friday 2nd of January 2015 03:13:52 PM
Old 01-02-2015
You might make a firewall hole just for this host as client to tcp to archive.ubuntu.com:80.

Or make a proxy for that host/port on the firewall:80, and alter DNS inside the firewall to resolve archive.ubuntu.com to that firewall.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JDK Installation

I'm trying to install JDK (Java Development tools) and i get this: WARNING: The <SUNWj6dev> package "JDK 6.0 Dev. Tools (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be installed. WARNING: The <SUNWj6rtx> package "JDK 6.0 64-bit Runtime Env. (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: idan_cn
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Software/tool to route an IP packet to proxy server and capture the Proxy reply as an

Hi, I am involved in a project on Debian. One of my requirement is to route an IP packet in my application to a proxy server and receive the reply from the proxy server as an IP packet. My application handles data at the IP frame level. My application creates an IP packet(with all the necessary... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajesh_BK
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

jdk installation question

hi, i just "yum install jdk*.i386" and installation was complete without any error. however, i tried to #javac helloworld " and javac is not found in the $PATH. i tried to locate it and didn't find it. would anyone shed some light on where the "yum install" installed my jdk to? where can i find... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: k2k
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris SPARC 10 64Bit -JDK Installation 1.6.05

In Sun Solaris 10, not able to create the key. JDK 1.6 Installed & PATH & JAVA_HOME both are referred to jdk 1.6. It is showing the belwo error Error: wrap() failed java.security.InvalidKeyException: wrap() failed at sun.security.pkcs11.P11RSACipher.engineWrap(P11RSACipher.java:395) at... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: saktiviji
10 Replies

5. Solaris

jdk installation - update environment?

Hi, i have installed jdk 1.6 successfully but when i issue command java -version it shows me old version how to handle it. kindly help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: malikshahid85
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

Apache,php,mysql, and jdk 1.6 update 20 installation on RHEL 5.5

I want to install Apache (version 2.2.X), php (version 5.3.X),mysql (version 5.5.X) on RHEL 5.5. Guide re. site address for download all rpm. X = latest version. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasdaax
1 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Ping a container LXC

Hello, Please, I try to do ping 10.0.3.8 (ip of LXC container) from VMB but it didn't work ! Have you an idea please ? Here is an explanation of what I want do: (red arrow) http://imgur.com/2IzJvXO imgur: the simple image sharer Thanks a lot. Best Regards. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
0 Replies

8. IP Networking

SSH to remote host using SOCK5 proxy

I am trying to connect to a remote host C from my node host A. HostA <====> HostB <====> HostC A tunnel has already been formed using SOCKS5 between HostA and HostC. Now I want to SSH from A to C. The SOCKS5 IP us 142.133.132.161 and port 1082. The command I am using is : ssh -L... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
1 Replies

9. IP Networking

iptables setup for two different lxc containers inside the same host

Hello out there. A month ago I started to deal with this problem and until now I couldn't cope with it. The quick story is that I'm trying to setup two different lxc containers inside the same host machine running debian linux. One of the containers is running a VPN server, while the second one is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: netpumber
0 Replies

10. Solaris

JDK installation. An awesome challenge.

Hello guys, I've tried to install more recent version of JDK (1.8.0_161), SVR4 package. Everything went succesfully except one thing. The OS persistenly refuses to recognize newest java version. :( There should be 1.8.0_161 instead. I've done everything that is described for SVR4 packages,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
2 Replies
SSH-COPY-ID(1)						      General Commands Manual						    SSH-COPY-ID(1)

NAME
ssh-copy-id - install your public key in a remote machine's authorized_keys SYNOPSIS
ssh-copy-id [-i [identity_file]] [user@]machine DESCRIPTION
ssh-copy-id is a script that uses ssh to log into a remote machine and append the indicated identity file to that machine's ~/.ssh/autho- rized_keys file. If the -i option is given then the identity file (defaults to ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub) is used, regardless of whether there are any keys in your ssh-agent. Otherwise, if this: ssh-add -L provides any output, it uses that in preference to the identity file. If the -i option is used, or the ssh-add produced no output, then it uses the contents of the identity file. Once it has one or more fin- gerprints (by whatever means) it uses ssh to append them to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote machine (creating the file, and directory, if necessary.) NOTES
This program does not modify the permissions of any pre-existing files or directories. Therefore, if the remote sshd has StrictModes set in its configuration, then the user's home, ~/.ssh folder, and ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file may need to have group writability disabled manu- ally, e.g. via chmod go-w ~ ~/.ssh ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote machine. SEE ALSO
ssh(1), ssh-agent(1), sshd(8) OpenSSH 14 November 1999 SSH-COPY-ID(1)