Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris ZFS shared with NFS makes directory cover filesystem Post 302929907 by mijohnst on Sunday 28th of December 2014 08:57:38 PM
Old 12-28-2014
Thank you Achenle, that's a good point. I'm going to test this tomorrow and I'll come back and post the results. Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How do I export a zfs filesystem that I created?

I created a zpool and two ZFS volumes in OpenSolaris. I would like both ZFS volumes to be exportable. However, I don't know how to set that up. These are the steps I did: 1) Create the zpool using raidz1 across five disks. I have six disks and created a zpool across 5 of them. c4t0d0... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sqa777
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Mount old zfs filesystem

Hey all, I have a machine with 16 drive slots. Two of the drives have a ZFS mirror of the operating system, the other 14 contain the storage raidz. So, after installing Opensolaris on the OS drives, how can I remount the storage raid? TIA (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: PatrickBaer
11 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hwo to find shared filesystem and local filesystem in AIX

Hi, I wanted to find out that in my database server which filesystems are shared storage and which filesystems are local. Like when I use df -k, it shows "filesystem" and "mounted on" but I want to know which one is shared and which one is local. Please tell me the commands which I can run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamranjalal
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Strange thing with solaris ls on nfs shared directory

I shared from linux server a dir with nfs3,solaris mount ok,and can tar files,but if i do ls or cp.. on mnt i have mount the nfs share root@solaris: mnt $ touch 2 root@solaris: mnt $ ls -lh ls: can't read ACL on .: Permission denied root@solaris: mnt $ ls 1.tar 2 root@solaris: mnt $ cp... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
4 Replies

5. HP-UX

A former shared filesystem which is not available

ggod morning, i need your helo, there is a hp_ux server named XYZ, somebody told me there was a shared network file system which was used for several tasks but now its not avalibale, but he doesnt remain which was the name of the machine which it it had this FS. evnthouh in a file called fstab... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies

6. Solaris

ZFS Filesystem

Hi, Recently we have new server T5 Oracle. We set up it for our database. For out database files we set one zfs filesystem. When i use iostat -xc the output as below. As you see the value for vdc4 is quite high. extended device statistics cpu device ... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
32 Replies

7. Solaris

Extend zfs storage filesystem

Hello, Need to ask the question regarding extending the zfs storage file system. currently after using the command, df -kh u01-data-pool/data 600G 552 48G 93% /data /data are only 48 gb remaining and it has occupied 93% for total storage. zpool u01-data-pool has more then 200 gb... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahzad53
14 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to finish expanding a zfs filesystem?

I have a esxi 6.7 server running a Solaris 10 x86 vm (actually a bunch of them). The VM uses zfs for the pools (of course). I expand the underlying ESX logical disk, for example from 50GB to 100gb, then I set autoexpand=on <pool> that belongs to the esx logical disk. what am i missing to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
2 Replies
aetest(5)																 aetest(5)

NAME
aetest - aegis test results file format DESCRIPTION
The default configuration of the test_command and development_test_command commands of the project config file (see aepconf(5) for more information) is for the test commands to test a single test file and a single architecture at a time. On some systems, this is not effi- cient. When configured to run multiple simultaneous tests, or multiple simultaneous architectures, a file of the format described here is used to communicate the test results back to Aegis. CONTENTS
Use a separate row for each unique filename and architecture combination. test_result = [ { ... } ]; All the fields are mandatory. file_name = string; This is the name of the file being tested. Use the same filename as was given to the test command. exit_status = integer; This is the exit status returned by the test. architecture = string; This is the architecture which the test was run on. Defaults to the architecture of the current system if not set. (Try to avoid setting this field unless you have a very clever multi-architecture test system.) SEE ALSO
aet(1) run tests aegis(5) aegis file format syntax aepconf(5) Project configuration file format. COPYRIGHT
aegis version 4.24.3.D001 Copyright (C) 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Peter Miller The aegis program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use the 'aegis -VERSion License' command. This is free software and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; for details use the 'aegis -VERSion License' command. AUTHOR
Peter Miller E-Mail: millerp@canb.auug.org.au //* WWW: http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~millerp/ Reference Manual Aegis aetest(5)