Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris NETRA240 in HLR CDMA Wireless Exchange... help is apreciated Post 302929636 by hicksd8 on Tuesday 23rd of December 2014 02:46:53 PM
Old 12-23-2014
It's saying that it cannot fsck the root (/) filesystem automatically and asks that you run it manually (boot from DVD, and fsck root.)

Have you done that?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail exchange

Hi everyone I am setting up my own web hosting and dns server - have got all the dns and web server things sorted out. I am wondering if anyone knows what I need to do to enable my customers to have their own pop and smtp access under their own domains which they host with me. I have two ip... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alwayslearningunix
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail Exchange Server

I've got a question regarding setting up mail between two unix boxes. Is it possible to setup two boxes conected via a hub and allow them to send mail using the Netscape Messenger. I know that I can be done so using the UNIX sendmail but I need to connect them via Messenger as my ultimate goal is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: GlockCW
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

exporting exchange information

Hey all, I have teh job of exporting all the information for around 500 e-mail addresses from exchange into something like a excel sheet. I was pretty quiet one afternoon last week (and bore) so I added them to my adddresses book then exported them to excel. But I now have a problem, it does... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Telneting from HP-UX to MS Exchange Server

Am having issues telneting from a HP-UX server to a MS Exchange Server,please can anyoune help? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: paye
2 Replies

5. AIX

Relay to Exchange Server

AIX 5.3 Domain: domainna Exchange Server: ex05.domainname.com Our emails that are generated from Unix going to the "outside world" are now being rejected by most hosts. The current relay is listed as user@domainna. Here is a snippet from the log... 1356561:Aug 21 08:04:05 domainna... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrewsc
0 Replies

6. AIX

Exchange one server to another

Hi people, In my work i have 2 P595 server (P595A and P595B) i need to exchange one server from P595A to P595B and one from P595B to P595A, i know the best way to do this is make a mksysb copy of the system and restore it on another but, in this process i dont need to exchange all the server,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anonymouzz
4 Replies

7. Linux

MS Exchange from linux client

I haven't seen many updates so im here to ask my fellow *nix users if they have found a way or have atleast heard anything about GUI Mail Client that can access mail from a MS Exchange server. I know that Evolution stopped worked up until Exchange 2003 but not for 2007 or 2010. It doesn't seem... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary-ninja
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

exchange values in a table - exchange numbers

Hello all, This is a bit simple but I cannot do it! I have a big table of values between 0 and 1. some cells have NA instead of having any value. I want to exchange all values with "1" and write "0" for all "NA" . for changing "NA" to zero I used sed: sed -i 's/NA/0/g' input.txt But... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: @man
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Help with Reviving a NETRA240 Pls?

Hi Everybody, Hope everybody is having fun with their Solaris installations and not pulling out too much of whatever hair they have left so far. :) Just for sport, I bought an old Netra 240 used by Northern Telecom Turkish subsidiary Netas here in Turkey. My hope is to turn this into an ugly... (33 Replies)
Discussion started by: ozsavran
33 Replies
EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)					     OpenChange Users' Manual						  EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)

NAME
exchange2mbox - Convert Exchange mailbox to mbox file SYNOPSIS
exchange2mbox [-?|--help] [--usage] [-f|--database PATH] [-p|--profile PROFILE] [-P|--password PASSWORD] [-m|--mbox FILENAME] [-u|--update] [-d|--debuglevel LEVEL] [--dump-data] DESCRIPTION
exchange2mbox provides a way to synchronize an Exchange mailbox with a mbox file. The tool is developed so it only retrieves mails not already stored in the message ID index database and reflects changes back to the Exchange server if the local message copy are deleted. OPTIONS
--database -f Set the path to the profile database to use --profile -p Set the profile to use. If no profile is specified, exchange2mbox try to retrieve the default profile in the database. If no default profile has been set, exchange2mbox returns MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND . --password -P Set the password for the profile to use. This can be omitted if the password is stored in the profile. --mbox -m Set the mbox file full path --update -u Synchronize the local mbox file with the remote Exchange server mailbox. --dump-data Dump the hex data. This is only required for debugging or educational purposes. --debuglevel LEVEL -d Set the debug level. EXAMPLES
Create/Update the mbox file and indexes within the profile database: exchange2mbox Update the Exchange mailbox and indexes according to the changes made to the mbox file. exchange2mbox -u REMARKS
If no mbox file is specified, one will be automatically created in $(HOME)/.openchange/mbox . If you are using the default profile data- base path and have set a default profile (using mapiprofile --profile=profile_name -S ) you do not need to specify these parameters on the command line. AUTHOR
Julien Kerihuel <j.kerihuel at openchange dot org> Brad Hards <bradh at openchange dot org> OpenChange 2.0 QUADRANT 2013-01-24 EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)