Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Output in table
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Output in table Post 302929570 by saurau on Tuesday 23rd of December 2014 03:44:15 AM
Old 12-23-2014
Output in table

Hi,

I have a script which gives output as below:

We want to extract the output which will contain only PoolManager and Total number of connections, and if possible in a table with two columns having PoolManager and Total number of connections

Code:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
PoolManager name:jdbc/AntalisUK.XA
PoolManager object:1945596919
Total number of connections: 1 (max/min 10/1, reap/unused/aged 180/1800/0, connectiontimeout/purge 180/EntirePool)
                               (testConnection/inteval false/0, stuck timer/time/threshold 0/0/0, surge time/connections 0/-1)
Shared Connection information (shared partitions 200)
  No shared connections
Free Connection information (free distribution table/partitions 5/1)
  (0)(0)MCWrapper id 2d062d06  Managed connection WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl@6e056e05  State:STATE_ACTIVE_FREE
  Total number of connection in free pool: 1
UnShared Connection information
  No unshared connections
PoolManager name:jdbc/AntalisDE.XA
PoolManager object:769469917
Total number of connections: 0 (max/min 10/1, reap/unused/aged 180/1800/0, connectiontimeout/purge 180/EntirePool)
                               (testConnection/inteval false/0, stuck timer/time/threshold 0/0/0, surge time/connections 0/-1)
Shared Connection information (shared partitions 200)
  No shared connections
Free Connection information (free distribution table/partitions 5/1)
  No free connections
UnShared Connection information
  No unshared connections

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Saurau

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 12-23-2014 at 06:03 AM.. Reason: code tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

displaying output in a table.

Hello, I've just finished my first script (about displaying open ports on the computer and who opened them) and everything is fine with it but I want to style it a little bit just for the sake of learning how to do this. What I want to do is make the display like the one of ps, for example,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanchopansa
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

to create an output file as a table

Hi, I have four input files and would like to create an output file as a table. Please check the example below. File 1. 111111 222222 333333 444444 File 2. 555555 666666 777777 888888 File 3. aaaaa bbbbb ccccc ddddd (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcelus
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for a syntax output for a table.

Hello Unix Gurus, I need a few instuructions how to approach the following scenarios.For a given TABLENAME a script should display the following structure on the screen.The structure should be as below.for a given perticular table. SELECT *FROM TAB1 a JOIN TAB1 b ON ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanakaraju
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert the output in table format

Hi All, I have a output like below values val1=test.com val2=10.26.208.11 val3=en1 val4=test-priv1.com val5=192.168.3.4 val6=en2 val7=test-priv2.com val8=192.168.4.4 val9=en3 val10=test-vip.com val11=10.26.208.9 val12=$val3 I want to convet this output values into below... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kamauv234
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Excel table like output with printf

Hi All; I try to create a excel like table with headers and some fields containing values, other long and complex mathematic formulas. I have some header like : Name Formula Value True/False Under name column, they are some formula names, formula column some long mathematic formulas... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: reseki
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output in table format

I have one script which generate file called report.txt having following output parameter_name status comment banking ok NA finance 30% hike NA Loan_department ok 20% HR_Group defaulters Ajay I wanted to convert this file into tabular form. You can see each line contain 3 words and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nakul_sh
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

8. Solaris

SQL QUERY to Table Output

Hi I am trying to run sql query from solaris in csh script and send the output to email. Below is my sql query select p.spid,se.program seprogram, se.machine, se.username, sq.sql_text,sq.retrows from v$process p inner join v$session se on p.addr = se.paddr inner join ( select... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need the output in the mentioned Table format

Hi Friends, I have the script output like below: Script Output: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Details of the Client: ----------------------- name: server1; save set: All; ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akmani
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell output format like table

Hi, OS: Redhat 7.5 shell: Bash Wrote below script to login into oracle via shell script and trying to reset locked account..It works as expected. But I need specific output << EOF should go to target terminal not all out put running below script from ansible command line.. #!/bin/bash... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
1 Replies
Table(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  Table(3)

NAME
Tk::Table - Scrollable 2 dimensional table of Tk widgets SYNOPSIS
use Tk::Table; $table = $parent->Table(-rows => number, -columns => number, -scrollbars => anchor, -fixedrows => number, -fixedcolumns => number, -takefocus => boolean); $widget = $table->Button(...); $old = $table->put($row,$col,$widget); $old = $table->put($row,$col,"Text"); # simple Label $widget = $table->get($row,$col); $cols = $table->totalColumns; $rows = $table->totalRows; $table->see($widget); $table->see($row,$col); ($row,$col) = $table->Posn($widget); DESCRIPTION
Tk::Table is an all-perl widget/geometry manager which allows a two dimensional table of arbitary perl/Tk widgets to be displayed. Entries in the Table are simply ordinary perl/Tk widgets. They should be created with the Table as their parent. Widgets are positioned in the table using: $table->put($row,$col,$widget) If $widget is not a reference it is treated as a string, and a Lable widget is created with the string as its text. All the widgets in each column are set to the same width - the requested width of the widest widget in the column. Likewise, all the widgets in each row are set to the same height - the requested height of the tallest widget in the column. A number of rows and/or columns can be marked as 'fixed' - and so can serve as 'headings' for the remainder the rows which are scrollable. The requested size of the table as a whole is such that the number of rows specified by -rows (default 10), and number of columns specified by -columns (default 10) can be displayed. If the Table is told it can take the keyboard focus then cursor and scroll keys scroll the displayed widgets. The Table will create and manage its own scrollbars if requested via -scrollbars. The table can be emptied using $table->clear the widgets which were in the table are destroyed. The Tk::Table widget is derived from a Tk::Frame, so inherits all its configure options. BUGS
/ Snags / Possible enhancements o Very large Tables consume a lot of X windows. o No equivalent of pack's -anchor/-pad etc. options SEE ALSO
Tk::grid, Tk::HList, Tk::TableMatrix, Tk::MListbox, Tk::Columns perl v5.12.1 2007-11-08 Table(3)