Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Popt install error
Operating Systems HP-UX Popt install error Post 302929321 by vbe on Friday 19th of December 2014 12:14:03 PM
Old 12-19-2014
Where form?
Try and install this:
HP-UX Porting and Archiving Centre | Archive FAQ : 5.9 There are too many dependencies to download separately - is there an easier way to download (and maybe install) them in one go?

Anyway once you have gcc running your dependencies should be solved... and so installing
HP-UX Porting and Archiving Centre | popt-1.16
Sould be without any issues...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

error reading sections error at install

Hi, I'm trying to install Solaris 10 on my Ultra 10 but it won't boot. I tried an original cd and a downloaded one. I got the following error: "error reading sectors" (yes, i checked the md5 sums) For the complete error see the following shot: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: doelman
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile

I receive an error while installing Oracle 9i: Error in invoking target install of makefile /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib/ins_sqlplus.mk Furthermore: $ whoami oracle $ echo $ORACLE_HOME /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0 $ pwd /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib $ ll total... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris2005
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Flash install ERROR

Hi, I need help because I am not able to install a created flar archive. First of all the ls of the flar: -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5.2G Aug 6 10:23 OTS_FLASH_000_20070806.flar bash-3.00# Then the flar info: bash-3.00# flar info OTS_FLASH_000_20070806.flar... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: joerg
4 Replies

4. Solaris

install error

configuration... Completing system identification... Starting remote procedure call (RPC) services: done. System identification complete. NIS domain name is nqa.ireland.sun.com Starting Solaris installation program... Searching for JumpStart directory... Using rules.ok from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rcon1
1 Replies

5. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while trying to install from CPAN

Hi i was trying to install Text::CSV from cpan... it seemed to have downloaded everythign properly but was not able to run the make file... do u have any idea as to why this happened?? Install: ============================= If you install Text::CSV_XS v.0.70, it makes Text::CSV faster. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VGR
5 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

NagiosXI Install error

Hi, I am trying to install NagiosXI as per the below documentation. http://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nagiosxi/docs/XI_Manual_Installation_Instructions.pdf However its failing in this step: ./E-importnagiosql NOTE: If prompted, enter the MySQL root password NagiosQL database appears OK... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
1 Replies

8. High Performance Computing

VCS install error

hai this is samiulla i am installing vcs 6.0 in vmware solaris 10 (64bit) i got error while i am going to install vcs in 2 nodes even i add rhost files on both nodes and ssh autho login still i got error. But i install vcs within one node it installs but when going to install in both nodes i got... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: samiulla
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)