Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Bind9 DNSSEC and rollerd
Special Forums IP Networking Bind9 DNSSEC and rollerd Post 302929230 by xabbu on Friday 19th of December 2014 03:02:34 AM
Old 12-19-2014
Hi all,

I've found that bind can do most things out of the box.

Regards,
xabbu

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Conditional Forwarding using BIND9

Hello, I'm a noob when it comes to DNS and BIND9, so forgive me if my description seems pedantic: I connect to my workplace's network using VPN, which sets me up with the workplace DNS servers. Those servers manage the an internal namespace (visible only to users inside the VPN), with a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: neked
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem with running ./configure for DNSSEC-Tools 1.5

checking size of short... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (short), 77 See `config.log' for more details. configure: error: /bin/bash './configure' failed for validator Above are the last few lines shown before ./configure ended and it was not successful. What am I lacking of? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kagi182
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

bind9 with ldap using dlz

Hello guys, can anyone help me with the below error I'm getting from bind9? I'm trying to make bind read all the zone info from openldap, I have already created the schema and I've put some info into the ldap. I have also tried to google the error with no success. I'm aware there is an problem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yered
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Can I use bind9 to resolve only ONE hostname in a zone?

Hi there, I have the following problem. I have a Debian server with bind9. I can also use my ISP DNS server through the internet box (192.168.1.1). I would like to fool my client workstation to a local machine when they query for one specific hostname within a domain. I want to let the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kokonut95
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bind9 non existing ip , time of query

how can i set default permission for nslookup, i have in my nslookup timeout = 0 retry = 3 port = 53 but i want to set it to : timeout = 2 retry = 2 port = 53 i'm using bind9 , where can i set the default timeout for it? thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

How do I set up dnssec ?

Hi, I am receiving 'no valid signatures' errors in /var/log/messages. I understand that it would be gone if I set 'dnssec-enable no' in named.conf. But I want to let it be (i.e 'dnssec-enable yes'). Please help! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhupnetfundu
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need help with dnscrypt and dnssec

Hi, I currently have dnscrypt working, and now, I want to add dnssec. dnscrypt is basically a daemon running, and it's configured to 127.0.0.1 under dns in wifi. I have installed dnsmasq, and I am ready to enable dnssec in /usr/local/etc/dnsmasq.conf. My question is the following. Do I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: macos22
2 Replies
BLINKENLIGHTS.CONF(5)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     BLINKENLIGHTS.CONF(5)

NAME
blinkenlights.conf - Configuration file for the DNSSEC-Tools B<blinkenlights> program. DESCRIPTION
This file contains configuration information for the DNSSEC-Tools blinkenlights program. These configuration data are used as default values The conf.pm module is used to parse this configuration file. A line in this file contains either a comment or a configuration entry. Comment lines start with either a '#' character or a ';' character. Comment lines and blank lines are ignored by the DNSSEC-Tools programs. Configuration entries are in a keyword/value format. The keyword is a character string that contains no whitespace. The value is a tokenized list of the remaining character groups, with each token separated by a single space. True/false flags must be given a true or false value. True values are: 1, "yes", "on". False values are: 0, "no", "off". Configuration Records The following records are recognized by blinkenlights. colors Toggle indicating whether or not to use different background colors for blinkenlights zone stripes. If on, different colors will be used. If off, the skipcolor value will be used. fontsize The font size used to display information in the blinkenlights window. If this is not specified, the default font size is 18. modify Toggle indicating whether or not to allow access to blinkenlights' zone-modification commands. These commands are the GUI's front-end to some of rollerd's commands. If on, the commands are enabled. If off, the commands are disabled. shading Toggle indicating whether or not to use color shading in blinkenlights' status column. If on, shading is enabled. If off, shading is disabled. showskip Toggle indicating whether or not to display skipped zones in blinkenlights' window. If on, skipped zones are displayed. If off, skipped zones are not displayed. skipcolor The background color to use in displaying skipped zones. If this is not specified, the default color is grey. Example File The following is an example blinkenlights.conf configuration file. # # DNSSEC-Tools configuration file for blinkenlights # # Recognized values: # colors use different colors for stripes (toggle) # fontsize size of demo output font # modify allow modification commands (toggle) # shading shade the status columns (toggle) # showskip show skipped zones (toggle) # skipcolor color to use for skip records fontsize 24 modify no colors on skipcolor orange showskip 1 shading yes COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006-2012 SPARTA, Inc. All rights reserved. See the COPYING file included with the DNSSEC-Tools package for details. AUTHOR
Wayne Morrison, tewok@tislabs.com SEE ALSO
blinkenlights(8), rollerd(8) Net::DNS::SEC::Tools::conf.pm(3) perl v5.14.2 2012-06-18 BLINKENLIGHTS.CONF(5)