Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Antivirus for Solaris 8
Operating Systems Solaris Antivirus for Solaris 8 Post 302928817 by gandolf989 on Monday 15th of December 2014 12:08:18 PM
Old 12-15-2014
You might find tripwire helpful. You should be able to use it to keep track of changes in certain files. I have not set it up myself, but I know it is used to make sure that configurations don't change for applications.

Installing, configuring, and using Tripwire<sup>&reg</sup> to verify the integrity of directories and files on systems running Solaris 2.x

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Antivirus software for UNIX

I know that it's not necessary to get antivirus software for UNIX operating systems, but could someone please recommend some anyway? Does McAfee make any? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ellethompson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

antivirus for sun solaris

Hi All , Please i have mail server , sun solaries 7 .. and i want to protect the users mails from viruses . so i want to download an antivirus for this server to protect it against viruses . is there anything for FREEEEEEEE plzzzzz. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open source antivirus

Hello What is the best open source anti virus? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohammadmahdi
4 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

Antivirus Programm for Solaris Desktop

Hello, I´m searching a antivirus solution for Solaris Desktop PC´s (Intel). Can anyone tell me more about some producer?? Thanks Volker (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingossi
6 Replies

5. Linux

Linux Antivirus

Hi, Can anyone suggest the best free antivirus for Linux? I'm using RED HAT 9.0 & want to install antivirus for it.... So if anyone could suggest anything, that would be great. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
5 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Best Antivirus :

There are number of antivirus available in market.The most of the persons get confused when they try to choose.So please direct us and guide us here the best way to choose antivirus for different purposes and works. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Klusner
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Antivirus

I have fedora 15 lovelock. I need an antivirus for internet security. Which will be the best.. Plz suggest. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: amisubha
11 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Issue while installing antivirus

I downloaded a trial version Kaspersky PURE 3.0.13.0.2.558 While installing it was showing a message that :" The foll. is a problem for proper working of this antivurus Norton Internet ..../ Norton Anti-virus / Norton ...." The message was something like this. I searched for Norton in "search... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
4 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)