Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Help troubleshooting new Apache installation on HPUX 11.31 Post 302928804 by feliper on Monday 15th of December 2014 11:06:58 AM
Old 12-15-2014
Hi,

Sure here it is..

Code:
Server version: Apache/2.2.15  HP-UX_Apache-based_Web_Server (Unix)
Server built:   Jul 11 2014 12:41:45
Server's Module Magic Number: 20051115:24
Server loaded:  APR 1.4.2, APR-Util 1.3.9
Compiled using: APR 1.4.2, APR-Util 1.3.9
Architecture:   64-bit
Server MPM:     Worker
  threaded:     yes (fixed thread count)
    forked:     yes (variable process count)
Server compiled with....
 -D APACHE_MPM_DIR="server/mpm/worker"
 -D APR_HAS_SENDFILE
 -D APR_HAS_MMAP
 -D APR_HAVE_IPV6 (IPv4-mapped addresses enabled)
 -D APR_USE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE
 -D APR_USE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE
 -D APR_HAS_OTHER_CHILD
 -D AP_HAVE_RELIABLE_PIPED_LOGS
 -D DYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT=128
 -D HTTPD_ROOT="/opt/hpws22/apache"
 -D SUEXEC_BIN="/opt/hpws22/apache/bin/suexec"
 -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/apache_runtime_status"
 -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error_log"
 -D AP_TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
 -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"
 -D DEFAULT_CHROOT_DIR=""

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache 2.0 installation

Hi all! I've got big problems while installing Apache 2.0 on my HPUX 11 machine. I have configured the installation script with "./configure --prefix=/opt/apache" and run "make". All things looking good. But when i execute "make install" i have two errors, first: and second and the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coredump2003
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Netscape Installation for HPUX-11

Hello..... I installed netscape 4.0 for HPUX-11 but i don`t know to configure that , Maybe samone know how i can gate the procedure to installing NETSCAPE for HPUX-11 for user or server. Thank you in advance !!!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanly
3 Replies

3. Solaris

apache installation

I have installed sunsolaris 10 in sparc machine.In that how to run apache bydefault apache is installed on /etc file. I have logged in as a root changed the directory to cd /etc/apache2/ from there i have copied httpd.conf-example to httpd.conf #cp httpd.conf-example httpd.conf after... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ambavaram
6 Replies

4. HP-UX

Installation of Oracle on HPUX 11.31

I am having issues the below issues:- As per the documents Preinstallation Tasks I have linked the following files :- # cd /usr/lib # ln -s libX11.3 libX11.sl # ln -s libXIE.2 libXIE.sl # ln -s libXext.3 libXext.sl # ln -s libXhp11.3 libXhp11.sl # ln -s libXi.3 libXi.sl # ln -s... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: grayhorns
0 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Apache Server troubleshooting

I'm having issues getting apache to respond to requests outside of my local LAN. If I goto my server URL (www .poillion. com) it says connecting... but never finishes and returns anything. I'm using Ubuntu Server 10.10. a) The DNS is working fine. It's pointed to my cable modem's IP and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lorewap3
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache webserver troubleshooting

Need assistance in getting apache installation troubleshooting.. - Compiled source code of apache webserver , Installed and configured apache, - started apache web server with no errors. - web browser doesnt open any pages . say "Page cannot be displayed". Need troubleshooting . - When i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
12 Replies
SERVERUTIL(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SERVERUTIL(1)

NAME
Apache::ServerUtil -- Methods for work with Apache::Server object SYNOPSIS
use Apache::ServerUtil; $s = Apache->server; my $srv_cfg = $s->dir_config; # get 'conf/' dir path using $r my $conf_dir = Apache::server_root_relative('conf', $r->pool); # get 'log/' dir path using default server startup pool my $log_dir = Apache::server_root_relative('log'); DESCRIPTION
"Apache::ServerUtil" provides the Perl API for Apache server object. META: complete API
Function arguments (if any) and return values are shown in the function's synopsis. CONSTANTS o server_root returns the value set by the "ServerRoot" directive. FUNCTIONS o server_root_relative() Returns the canonical form of the filename made absolute to "ServerRoot": Apache::server_root_relative($pool, $fname); $fname is appended to the value of "ServerRoot" and return it. e.g.: my $log_dir = Apache::server_root_relative($r->pool, 'logs'); If $fname is not specified, the value of "ServerRoot" is returned with a trailing "/". (it's the same as using '' as $fname's value). Also see the "server_root" constant. METHODS o server() The main server's object can be retrieved with: $s = Apache->server; Gets the "Apache::Server" object for the main server. o dir_config() dir_config() provides an interface for the per-server variables specified by the "PerlSetVar" and "PerlAddVar" directives, and also can be manipulated via the "APR::Table" methods. The keys are case-insensitive. $t = $s->dir_config(); dir_config() called in a scalar context without the $key argument returns a HASH reference blessed into the APR::Table class. This object can be manipulated via the APR::Table methods. For available methods see APR::Table. @values = $s->dir_config($key); If the $key argument is passed in the list context a list of all matching values will be returned. This method is ineffective for big tables, as it does a linear search of the table. Thefore avoid using this way of calling dir_config() unless you know that there could be more than one value for the wanted key and all the values are wanted. $value = $s->dir_config($key); If the $key argument is passed in the scalar context only a single value will be returned. Since the table preserves the insertion order, if there is more than one value for the same key, the oldest value assosiated with the desired key is returned. Calling in the scalar context is also much faster, as it'll stop searching the table as soon as the first match happens. $s->dir_config($key => $val); If the $key and the $val arguments are used, the set() operation will happen: all existing values associated with the key $key (and the key itself) will be deleted and $value will be placed instead. $s->dir_config($key => undef); If $val is undef the unset() operation will happen: all existing values associated with the key $key (and the key itself) will be deleted. o push_handlers() o add_handlers() o get_handlers() perl v5.8.0 2002-05-19 SERVERUTIL(1)