Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to encourage emerging users in forum to give better solution:? Post 302928412 by RavinderSingh13 on Thursday 11th of December 2014 12:20:19 PM
Old 12-11-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Very good points. In response, I will do the following:
  1. I'll move the Thanks button to the far left where it stands alone to make it more noticeable. (DONE)
  2. I'll add a bottom guideline to the rules asking people to use the Thanks mechanism when the see posts they like or appreciate, etc. (DONE)
  3. I'll also add a general FAQ page on this as well.
Thanks a lot Neo, appreciate itSmilie. It is really really more visible than before.
This User Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can any body give me a solution to this...

Hi friends.. I am using the below command to search few files from many folders which is under one folder.. i mean let say the path is A/B/C...and inside C...i have 1-10 folder... the below command is working fine.... for i in 1 3 5 7; do find /A/B/C/${i} -name "*.txt" -o -name "*.csv"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sapan123
9 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding thoughts for encourage more users to post/participate on UNIX.com site.

Hello All, Greetings!! Have a thought about how could we encourage more users to post and participate more on UNIX.com(because more we get questions, more we learn more), few are my ideas which I am posting feel free to add/edit more ideas in here. Keeping this as a POLL too. I- Allow... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
10 Replies
DPATCH-LIST-PATCH(1)					      General Commands Manual					      DPATCH-LIST-PATCH(1)

NAME
dpatch-list-patch - List available patches SYNOPSIS
dpatch-list-patch [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the dpatch-list-patch command which simply lists the available patches in a dpatch-based source tree together with their accompanying comments. WARNING
dpatch is deprecated, please switch to the `3.0 (quilt)' Debian source package format instead. See http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/Deb- Src3.0#FAQ for a short guide on how to do it. OPTIONS
Without any options dpatch-list-patch will list the patches in the current source tree. -s, --sourcedir Source directory. Defaults to . -h, --help Show summary of options. SEE ALSO
dpatch(1), dpatch(7), dpatch.make(7), dpatch-edit-patch(1), dpatch-convert-diffgz(1) Files in /usr/share/doc/dpatch/ AUTHOR
dpatch-list-patch was written by Junichi Uekawa <dancer@debian.org>. This manual page was written by Gergely Nagy <algernon@debian.org>. DPATCH
Dec 13, 2011 DPATCH-LIST-PATCH(1)