Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX 4.3 ISO download link require Post 302928375 by Rajan Ghanshyam on Thursday 11th of December 2014 08:11:40 AM
Old 12-11-2014
AIX 4.3 ISO download link require

i need to download 4.3 ISO because my server rs6000 no display and i want to install on ther intel server to get data

Also, help me installed cobol database on aix server can work on sco cobol ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Link download Exceed 8.0

Please send link download Exceed 8.0 to me,thanks!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vietrung
1 Replies

2. AIX

AIX 4.3.x ISO?

I just had someone ask me for AIX 4.3.3 media; I used to have it, but the disks got thrown out a couple of years ago when we moved between buildings. Does anyone have 4.3 ISO's handy, or would be willing to make ISO images for me? Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomn8r
4 Replies

3. AIX

How to mount an ISO image in AIX 5.2

Hi, Could anyone let me know how to mount an ISO image in AIX 5.2 ? --SaiP (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saip
2 Replies

4. AIX

Multi Link Interface Runtime - where to download ?

Hello, I need "devices.common.IBM.ml 1.4.0.0 C F Multi Link Interface Runtime" to be installed on my machine. I need it for two SAN cards to work correctly. Where do I get it ? thanks Vilius (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

5. AIX

AIX ISO image file

Hi all, Can anyone get the link to download the iso image of AIX as i am new to AIX need to study and work on the concepts of AIX. Thnx in advance... VINU:) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinuvinod
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

shellscript on AIX to download file from windows to AIX

i require the shell script that is running on the AIX to download a file from Windows desktop to the location where the shell script resides onthe AIX system. I have used the below code: but it throwing the error as below.please help me at the earliest to resolve the issue. error message :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kvkc
1 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Download link

I know this is not the correct area to post this but I am not able to post anywhere. Where do I find the download of Unix, or where have the link to buy it if available? :o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CaroLPunk
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 8 .iso download

Does anyone know where we can find Solaris 8 for SPARC? I managed only to find Solaris 10 on sun/oracle site :( (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: orange47
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download on a link doing it indirectly

How do I download on a link doing it indirectly, with once redirection by using curl commands or Bash script of them (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdan
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to create link, download, and extract in sub-directory

The awk below will create sub-directories in a directory (which is always the last line of file1, each block separated by an empty line), if the number in line 2 (always the first 6 digits in the format xx-xxxx) of file2 is found in $2 of file1. This is the current awk output. If there is a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
0 Replies
XInstallColormap(3X11)													    XInstallColormap(3X11)

NAME
XInstallColormap, XUninstallColormap, XListInstalledColormaps - control colormaps SYNOPSIS
XInstallColormap(display, colormap) Display *display; Colormap colormap; XUninstallColormap(display, colormap) Display *display; Colormap colormap; Colormap *XListInstalledColormaps(display, w, num_return) Display *display; Window w; int *num_return; ARGUMENTS
Specifies the colormap. Specifies the connection to the X server. Returns the number of currently installed colormaps. Specifies the window that determines the screen. DESCRIPTION
The XInstallColormap function installs the specified colormap for its associated screen. All windows associated with this colormap immedi- ately display with true colors. You associated the windows with this colormap when you created them by calling XCreateWindow, XCreateSim- pleWindow, XChangeWindowAttributes, or XSetWindowColormap. If the specified colormap is not already an installed colormap, the X server generates a ColormapNotify event on each window that has that colormap. In addition, for every other colormap that is installed as a result of a call to XInstallColormap, the X server generates a Col- ormapNotify event on each window that has that colormap. XInstallColormap can generate a BadColor error. The XUninstallColormap function removes the specified colormap from the required list for its screen. As a result, the specified colormap might be uninstalled, and the X server might implicitly install or uninstall additional colormaps. Which colormaps get installed or unin- stalled is server dependent except that the required list must remain installed. If the specified colormap becomes uninstalled, the X server generates a ColormapNotify event on each window that has that colormap. In addition, for every other colormap that is installed or uninstalled as a result of a call to XUninstallColormap, the X server generates a ColormapNotify event on each window that has that colormap. XUninstallColormap can generate a BadColor error. The XListInstalledColormaps function returns a list of the currently installed colormaps for the screen of the specified window. The order of the colormaps in the list is not significant and is no explicit indication of the required list. When the allocated list is no longer needed, free it by using XFree. XListInstalledColormaps can generate a BadWindow error. DIAGNOSTICS
A value for a Colormap argument does not name a defined Colormap. A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window. SEE ALSO
XChangeWindowAttributes(3X11), XCreateColormap(3X11), XCreateWindow(3X11), XFree(3X11) Xlib -- C Language X Interface XInstallColormap(3X11)