Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Request: Announcing a project Post 302927910 by sea on Sunday 7th of December 2014 07:13:34 AM
Old 12-07-2014
Since there was no answer yet, i started the mentioned thread.

Please see: https://www.unix.com/shell-programmin...k-scripts.html as reference.

Thank you.
This User Gave Thanks to sea For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SSH doesn't pick up user's project from /etc/project

We have a system running ssh. When a user logs in, they do not get the project they are assigned to (they run under "system"). I verify the project using the command "ps -e -o user,pid,ppid,args,project". If you do a "su - username", the user does get the project they are assigned to (and all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurgan
2 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Announcing the World’s First OLTP Database Machine with Sun FlashFire Technology

The Sun/Oracle deal is on a good way... Sun Microsystems: An Invitation Larry Ellison Invites You to a Live Oracle and Sun Product Launch (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DukeNuke2
1 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

A new project was posted on The UNIX and Linux Forums project board.

A new project was posted on your project board. Project title: Bash Shell Tutoring Estimated Budget: $50/hr Start date: Immediately Required skills: Linux, Bash, Shell, UNIX I work as a datawarehouse designer and developer. Although I usually stick to the role of an analyst,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
zlarfgp.f(3)							      LAPACK							      zlarfgp.f(3)

NAME
zlarfgp.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine zlarfgp (N, ALPHA, X, INCX, TAU) ZLARFGP generates an elementary reflector (Householder matrix) with non-negatibe beta. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine zlarfgp (integerN, complex*16ALPHA, complex*16, dimension( * )X, integerINCX, complex*16TAU) ZLARFGP generates an elementary reflector (Householder matrix) with non-negatibe beta. Purpose: ZLARFGP generates a complex elementary reflector H of order n, such that H**H * ( alpha ) = ( beta ), H**H * H = I. ( x ) ( 0 ) where alpha and beta are scalars, beta is real and non-negative, and x is an (n-1)-element complex vector. H is represented in the form H = I - tau * ( 1 ) * ( 1 v**H ) , ( v ) where tau is a complex scalar and v is a complex (n-1)-element vector. Note that H is not hermitian. If the elements of x are all zero and alpha is real, then tau = 0 and H is taken to be the unit matrix. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The order of the elementary reflector. ALPHA ALPHA is COMPLEX*16 On entry, the value alpha. On exit, it is overwritten with the value beta. X X is COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (1+(N-2)*abs(INCX)) On entry, the vector x. On exit, it is overwritten with the vector v. INCX INCX is INTEGER The increment between elements of X. INCX > 0. TAU TAU is COMPLEX*16 The value tau. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 105 of file zlarfgp.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 zlarfgp.f(3)