Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Find files modified in previous minute only Post 302927494 by sbjv on Wednesday 3rd of December 2014 12:09:36 PM
Old 12-03-2014
Display Find files modified in previous minute only

Hi,

How can I get files which are modified only in last minute ? it should not display 2 minutes back file
Code:
ls -la 

-rw-rw-r-- 1 stuser st  51 Dec  3 09:22 a.csv
-rw-rw-r-- 1 stiser st  50 Dec  3 09:25 b.csv
-rw-rw-r-- 1 stuser st  53 Dec  3 09:33 c.csv

When I run command at 9:34am then I should see only 9:33am file and not remaining 2 files because those were modified before 9:33am

Thanks

Last edited by rbatte1; 12-03-2014 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Added CODE tags and set upper case for beginning of sentence and for first person singular

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

find files modified in a specific month

hello i need a way to list files modified in a specific month and move them to a specific directry , i mean somthing like : find . -modifiedtime "May" -print -exec /usr/bin/mv newdirectory thank u (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omer_ome
1 Replies

2. Solaris

hello i need a way to list files modified in a specific month and move them to a specific directry , i mean somthing like : find . -modifiedtime "May" -print -exec /usr/bin/mv newdirectory thank u (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

find files modified more than a day

Hi All, I am using the below command to check the files modified within last 24hours find /home/karthik -mtime -1 -type f -exec ls -l {} \; What parameter do i need to add in the above command to check the files modified in last 2 or 3 days Kindly let me know if any other alternative... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikn7974
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help: find and modified files script

hello all im a newbie in the linux world ..i have just started creating basic scripts in linux ..i am using rhel 5 ..the thing is i wanted to create a find script where i could find the last modified file and directory in the directory given as input by the user and storing the output in a file so... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarunicon
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find the modified files before 60 mins?

hi, I need to find all the modified files before 60 minutes in a folder. Is that possible to find using mtime in minutes? Suggestions please. Thanks for looking into it... Geetha (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamgeethuj
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find last modified date for many files

Hello all - I've looked and have not been able to find a "find" command that will list the last modified date of files within a specific directory and its subdirectories. If anyone knows of such a command it would be very much appreciated! If possible, I would like to sort this output and have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelH3947
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files modified in last hour sunOS 5.10

trying to find a way to locate files modified in the last hour in a shell script, unfortunately the command 'find . -mmin -60' is not supported on SunOS 5.10 (works on OpenSolaris 5.11 :mad:) Does anyone know a method of doing this in shell script on 5.10? cheers (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: rich@ardz
19 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find list of files modified for a given day ?

find list of files modified for a given day ? if i have 10 files in my directory, i have modified only 5 ... how to display only modified files ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: only4satish
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep from file modified one minute ago

Hello, I have a list of files, an example below: -rw-r--r-- 1 smf_oper esg 910773 Jul 6 12:52 am1slc02_ACS_201607061242571_20346.cdr -rw-r--r-- 1 smf_oper esg 995838 Jul 6 12:52 am1slc01_ACS_201607061243125_19895.cdr -rw-r--r-- 1 smf_oper esg 557235 Jul 6 12:52... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nms
5 Replies
PROCESSCSV.PY(1)					      Virtualization Support						  PROCESSCSV.PY(1)

NAME
processcsv.py - process virt-top CSV files SUMMARY
virt-top --csv data.csv processcsv.py < data.csv DESCRIPTION
virt-top is a top(1)-like utility for showing stats of virtualized domains. processcsv.py is a simple Python script that post-processes the output of "virt-top --csv". It is used like this: virt-top --csv data.csv processcsv.py < data.csv The second command will overwrite the following files in the current directory: "global.csv" This contains the global (host) statistics columns from the CSV file. "domainNN.csv" (multiple files) For each libvirt domain ID NN, a file is created containing the per-domain statistics from the CSV file. SEE ALSO
virt-top(1) AUTHORS
Richard W.M. Jones <rjones @ redhat . com> COPYRIGHT
(C) Copyright 2007-2012 Red Hat Inc., Richard W.M. Jones http://libvirt.org/ This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. virt-top-1.0.8 2013-12-29 PROCESSCSV.PY(1)