Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to encourage emerging users in forum to give better solution:? Post 302926910 by cero on Friday 28th of November 2014 11:15:22 AM
Old 11-28-2014
There already is a reward system in place: the thanks button, which implements your first suggestion.
Why would we need another one?
This User Gave Thanks to cero For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can any body give me a solution to this...

Hi friends.. I am using the below command to search few files from many folders which is under one folder.. i mean let say the path is A/B/C...and inside C...i have 1-10 folder... the below command is working fine.... for i in 1 3 5 7; do find /A/B/C/${i} -name "*.txt" -o -name "*.csv"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sapan123
9 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding thoughts for encourage more users to post/participate on UNIX.com site.

Hello All, Greetings!! Have a thought about how could we encourage more users to post and participate more on UNIX.com(because more we get questions, more we learn more), few are my ideas which I am posting feel free to add/edit more ideas in here. Keeping this as a POLL too. I- Allow... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
10 Replies
glutSpaceballButtonFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					    glutSpaceballButtonFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutSpaceballButtonFunc - sets the Spaceball button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutSpaceballButtonFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new spaceball button callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutSpaceballButtonFunc sets the Spaceball button callback for the current window. The Spaceball button callback for a window is called when the window has Spaceball input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates Spaceball button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available Spaceball buttons can be determined with glutDe- viceGet(GLUT_NUM_SPACEBALL_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a Spaceball button callback when a Spaceball device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no Space- ball button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutSpaceballButtonFunc disables the generation of Spaceball button callbacks. When a new window is created, no Spaceball button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutSpaceballMotionFunc, glutSpaceballRotateFunc, glutMouseFunc, glutButtonBoxFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc, glutJoystickFunc, glutDeviceGet AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutSpaceballButtonFunc(3GLUT)