Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to encourage emerging users in forum to give better solution:? Post 302926861 by RavinderSingh13 on Friday 28th of November 2014 02:11:37 AM
Old 11-28-2014
How to encourage emerging users in forum to give better solution:?

Our moderators/admins/users are doing great job by sharing knowledge with each other, they do correct/appreciate us in posts.
This poll is to encourage emerging users to go in a better direction, kindly do give your thoughts on same.

1- Giving them a reward/appreciation if they are continuously giving good answers

2- Encourage them more by sending them PM that they are doing well or they can try more to give good solutions.

3- By creating a new option named "Moderator/admin's like" which can let user know how he is doing good in providing solutions.

4- Make a “STAR of the MONTH award” etc for monthly basis b/w all users on their performances on handling/answering/helping/learning/advising users.

5- The current "Thank You" system is working fine.

NOTE: This may be helpful for people who are learning and want to know where they are currently and what kind of improvements they can made to them to help and learn to/from people.

Last edited by RavinderSingh13; 12-03-2014 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Added additional lines in summary + added 5th option
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can any body give me a solution to this...

Hi friends.. I am using the below command to search few files from many folders which is under one folder.. i mean let say the path is A/B/C...and inside C...i have 1-10 folder... the below command is working fine.... for i in 1 3 5 7; do find /A/B/C/${i} -name "*.txt" -o -name "*.csv"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sapan123
9 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding thoughts for encourage more users to post/participate on UNIX.com site.

Hello All, Greetings!! Have a thought about how could we encourage more users to post and participate more on UNIX.com(because more we get questions, more we learn more), few are my ideas which I am posting feel free to add/edit more ideas in here. Keeping this as a POLL too. I- Allow... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
10 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)