Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache2 Crashes
Top Forums Web Development Apache2 Crashes Post 302926846 by Meow613 on Thursday 27th of November 2014 09:37:06 PM
Old 11-27-2014
Apache2 Crashes

The Apache server suddenly stops. I am running Debian Jessie

Here are some diagnostics:

Code:
root@meow:/var/www# apachectl configtest
AH00558: apache2: Could not  reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using  127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this  message
Syntax OK

root@meow:/var/www# 
root@meow:/var/www# tail  /var/log/apache2/error.log
The Zend Engine API version 220131226 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Derick Rethans at Xdebug: Documentation for a later version of Xdebug.

[Thu Nov 27 13:16:02.622987 2014] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1988] AH00169: caught SIGTERM, shutting down
Xdebug requires Zend Engine API version 220121212.
The Zend Engine API version 220131226 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Derick Rethans at Xdebug: Documentation for a later version of Xdebug.

[Thu  Nov 27 13:16:15.383356 2014] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 8198] AH00163:  Apache/2.4.9 (Debian) PHP/5.6.0RC2 configured -- resuming normal  operations
[Thu Nov 27 13:16:15.383423 2014] [core:notice] [pid 8198] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

gethostnameby_r crashes

Hello all, I'm trying to use gethostbyname_r function with 6 arguments in one of my functions. But the call to this crashes the program. Kindly help me in resolving this... Compiler Info: Linux target: i686-hardhat-linux version: 3.3.1 The following is the piece of code I'm trying to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajans
1 Replies

2. Solaris

application Crashes on memset ?? any suggestions

Hi All, we have an application that is written in 'C' programming to connects to various servers in the organization. The bellow code establish a TCP connection to connect to the remote servers. the application works perfectly ok, but, after some time the entire process get's crashed and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudharma
2 Replies

3. Programming

C++ program crashes

Hi, Could anyone tell me the reason why the following program crashes? class A { int x; public: A() { cout << "from A()" << endl; } ~A() { cout << "from ~A()" << endl; } }; class B : public A { public: B() { cout << "from B()"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
2 Replies

4. SuSE

Chromium flashes and crashes

I am running openSUSE 11.2 with KDE4.5 on my eMachines e525. I just did a "zypper up" on my system and it reported that Chromium was going to be updated. I agreed and the when the update was finished I shut down Chromium and started it again. It flickered on the screen for a moment and crashed.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Druonysus
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Server crashes when not in use.

Production server crashes when there is no traffic on it. Can only recover by going to ALOM and reboot the server. This seems to happen about the same time every month. The only good thing is the server is not in production at the time of the crash. I have been unable to locate any information in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joeentech
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

7z crashes system

Can someone tell my why every time I try to use 7z it freezes my system? I can't move my mouse, I can't type, I can't kill my xsession. I then restart my system and everything returns to normal. When I try to use 7z my system again freezes. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
11 Replies

7. Programming

Program crashes on calling __libc_msgrcv()

Hi, I am a newbie to linux programming. I have implemented msgqueue in C. msgrcv() call at the client end is as below: msgrcv( msgqid, msgptr, msgsize, msgtype, 0 ); My program works fine when msgrcv () from /lib/libc.so.6 is called. However it crashes when __libc_msgrcv() is called. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: praasanna
3 Replies

8. Programming

C++ program crashes

Hi, Can anyone tell me why the below program is crashing? and where exactly it is crashing. What is the corrective measure to be taken to make it work fine? #include <iostream> #include <cstring> using namespace std; class CString { char* m_data; public: CString() :... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl/TK script crashes in MainLoop

I am running a perl/tk function that suddenly crashes in MainLoop. The gui just disappears and an X error is thrown when the code tries to update the non-existent GUI. Any suggestions to debug the root cause which destroys the mw gui? -D- <block name> : <block_name> - 1 -D- row_column_id... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bob.pepple
0 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Apcupsd crashes

I am trying to run apcupsd, but it will not retain contact the UPS root@meow:/home/ethan/UPS/gapcmon-0.8.9# /etc/init.d/apcupsd start Starting UPS power management: A copy of the daemon is still running. If you just stopped it, please wait about 5 seconds for it to shut down.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
0 Replies
Apache2::SiteControl::User(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Apache2::SiteControl::User(3pm)

NAME
Apache2::SiteControl::User - User representations SYNOPSIS my $user = Apache2::SiteControl->getCurrentUser($r); # $r is the apache request object # Checking out the user's name: if($user->getUsername eq 'sam') { ... } ... # Working with attributes (session persistent data) my $ssn = $user->getAttribute('ssn'); $user->setAttribute($r, 'ssn', '333-555-6666'); # Removing/invalidating session for the user $user->logout($r); DESCRIPTION The SiteControl system has a base concept of a user which includes the user's name, persistent attributes (which are persistent via session), and support for user logout. It is assumed that you will be working from mod_perl, and some of the methods require an Apache request object. The request object is used by some methods to coordinate access to the actual session information in the underlying system (for storing attributes and implementing logout). User objects are created by a factory (by default Apache2::SiteControl::UserFactory), so if you subclass User, you must understand the complete interaction between the factory (which is responsible for interfacing with persistence), the SiteControl, etc. The default implementation of User and UserFactory use AuthCookie to manage the sessions, and Apache::Session::File to store the various details about a user to disk. If you are using Apache2::SiteControl::User and Apache::SiteControl::UserFactory (the default and recommended), then you should configure the following parameters in your apache configuration file: # This is where the session data files will be stored SiteControlSessions directory_name # This is where the locks will be stored SiteControlLocks directory_name These two directories should be different, and should be readable and writable by the apache daemon only. They must exist before trying to use SiteControl. METHODS
getUsername Get the name that the current user used to log in. getAttribute($name) Get the value of a previously stored attribute. Returns undef is there is no value. setAttribute($request, $name, $value) Add an attribute (scalar data only) to the current session. The current apache request object is required (in order to figure out the session). Future versions may support more complex storage in the session. This attribute will stay associated with this user until they log out. logout($request) Log the user out. If you do not pass the current apache request, then this method will log an error to the apache error logs, and the user's session will continue to exist. SEE ALSO
Apache2::SiteControl::UserFactory, Apache::SiteControl::ManagerFactory, Apache2::SiteControl::PermissionManager, Apache::SiteControl AUTHOR
This module was written by Tony Kay, <tkay@uoregon.edu>. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This modules is covered by the GNU public license. perl v5.14.2 2006-03-17 Apache2::SiteControl::User(3pm)