Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? My Experience: Samsung Galaxy Phones versus the iPhone6 Post 302926729 by rbatte1 on Wednesday 26th of November 2014 12:14:02 PM
Old 11-26-2014
I'm happy to recycle any discards. I currently drive a Nokia 3410

It's a phone. It can text and it works. Loads of folk here seem to want the latest for no good reason so I'm finding a great line in donating old stuff to charities to re-sell.

My wife has one that we don't exploit really, so there's no point in me spending money when I won't use it.

Robin
This User Gave Thanks to rbatte1 For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CTRL+H versus ^? versus BACKSPACE

Hi Gurus! I recently got my shell account (HP UX v11) created by our sysadmin and am having problem deleting with the backspace key. After doing some reading, I believe I need to enter a custom "STTY..." statement in my profile. Can someone please help me with the correct "STTY" sequence... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alan
3 Replies

2. Android

Mini Review: Samsung Galaxy S (Android 2.1) v. Nokia E63

Well, I've had my new Galaxy S around one day now and I must say, I am not sure if I regret buying it or not. Before buying it, I read a lot of reviews about the Galaxy S (e.g. Samsung I9000 Galaxy S review: From outer space), including reviews of problems with the GPS and some intermittent WiFi... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

3. Android

can I upgrade samsung galaxy SII to android 4

I am thinking of buying samsung galaxy S II. I would like to know, does this phone capable to support ICS ? Because I am not sure if to buy now and just upgrade the phone to then next OS or should I wait to but the next phone version? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
3 Replies

4. BSD

Connecting a samsung galaxy siii to freebsd

I am connecting a samsung smartphone (galaxy s3) to a freebsd machine. It does not automatically mount. When plugging this machine in, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 When disconnecting, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 (disconnected)... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
13 Replies
SL-H(6) 							   Games Manual 							   SL-H(6)

NAME
sl-h - display animations aimed to entertain users who liked to see SL runs on their screen. SYNOPSIS
sl-h [ -alFe ] DESCRIPTION
sl-h displays animations aimed to entertain users who like to see SL runs on their screen. This is a slightly modified version of sl com- mand, but it runs much long to please you very well :) OPTIONS
-a Some trouble happen! You'll feel pity for people who need help :-) -l Display mini SL. -F SL flys! (Do you know Japanese animation, "Galaxy Express 999" ?) -e Allow interrupt by Ctrl+C (Default, as this is so heavy and violent). SEE ALSO
ls(1) BUGS
It never shows contents of current directory. AUTHOR
sl(6) was written by Toyoda Masashi <toyoda@is.titech.ac.jp>. The code in sl-h is taken from a patch which is distributed from http://www.izumix.org.uk/sl/ and written by Izumi Tomonori <izumi@izumix.org.uk>. This manual page was written by Brian Ristuccia <bri- anr@debian.org> and Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system but may be used by others under the same license as sl(6) itself. 4.2 Berkeley Distribution Apr 3, 2001 SL-H(6)