Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CENTOS - istat
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat CENTOS - istat Post 302926426 by brjohnsmith on Monday 24th of November 2014 11:39:33 AM
Old 11-24-2014
Hi,

Yes, it worked, I also didnt notice it.

tks.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP LC2000 has message: istat=0a: LSS_PAR on ha=1 sist0=41

I have a HP Netserver 2000 running SCO UNIX 5.0.6. I get the message: istat=0a: LSS_PAR on ha=1 sist0=41 sist1=00 !!!! dstat =81 on ha=1 has DS_OPC while WAIT DISCONNECT, rp=c014f8co dsp=FD on path=1, newdsp=FD064600 WARNING: Parity Error MSG OUT=00000006 Failed, 1code=80000002 on ha=1 id... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dmksh
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

istat ??

I got the command : istat filename shows all the file details like owner and group name. But i want to know, who has accessed the file last time. As istat shows the name of owner of that file and name of the group. istat does lots of my work but i want to know who has accessed my file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: varungupta
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

istat ??

I got the command : istat filename shows all the file details like owner and group name. But i want to know, who has accessed the file last time. As istat shows the name of owner of that file and name of the group. istat does lots of my work but i want to know who has accessed my file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varungupta
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

reformat date from istat

I would like to determine if a file is older than a particular date. I found that istat will let me see the date and time of a file older than a year, but I need to change the format. Could anyone help me reformat the following date to a variable (a one liner would be great). Output from istat -... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oldman2
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to Upgrade Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image on Vmware workstation

Dear Linux Experts, On my windows 7 desktop with the help of Vmware workstation (Version 7.1), created virtual machine and installed Centos 5.7 successfully using ISO image. Query : Is this possible to upgrade the Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image to Centos version 5.8?.. if yes kindly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthcn
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

RH V Centos

Hi, I have built out a new virtual production environment (VMWare, HA enabled, VMotion... all the bells & whistles) using RHEL5 VM's. I have got another ESX host that I plan to use as a pre-prod environment. To save some costs on RH subs I was thinking about installing this environment... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Duffs22
5 Replies
PG_LAST_NOTICE(3)														 PG_LAST_NOTICE(3)

pg_last_notice - Returns the last notice message from PostgreSQL server

SYNOPSIS
string pg_last_notice (resource $connection) DESCRIPTION
pg_last_notice(3) returns the last notice message from the PostgreSQL server on the specified $connection. The PostgreSQL server sends notice messages in several cases, for instance when creating a SERIAL column in a table. With pg_last_notice(3), you can avoid issuing useless queries by checking whether or not the notice is related to your transaction. Notice message tracking can be set to optional by setting 1 for pgsql.ignore_notice in php.ini. Notice message logging can be set to optional by setting 0 for pgsql.log_notice in php.ini. Unless pgsql.ignore_notice is set to 0, notice message cannot be logged. PARAMETERS
o $connection - PostgreSQL database connection resource. RETURN VALUES
A string containing the last notice on the given $connection, or FALSE on error. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 4.3.0 | | | | | | | This function is now fully implemented. Earlier | | | versions ignores database connection parameter. | | | | | 4.3.0 | | | | | | | The pgsql.ignore_notice and pgsql.log_notice | | | php.ini directives were added. | | | | | 4.0.6 | | | | | | | PHP 4.0.6 has problem with notice message han- | | | dling. Use of the PostgreSQL module with PHP | | | 4.0.6 is not recommended even if you are not | | | using pg_last_notice(3). | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 pg_last_notice(3) example <?php $pgsql_conn = pg_connect("dbname=mark host=localhost"); $res = pg_query("CREATE TABLE test (id SERIAL)"); $notice = pg_last_notice($pgsql_conn); echo $notice; ?> The above example will output: CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "test_id_seq" for "serial" column "test.id" SEE ALSO
pg_query(3), pg_last_error(3). PHP Documentation Group PG_LAST_NOTICE(3)