Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to take the vg data back? Post 302926402 by bobochacha29 on Monday 24th of November 2014 05:14:33 AM
Old 11-24-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbe
We cant reply like that, we dont know what you did...
What does lsvg -o show?
Code:
test02:/] lsvg -o
datavg
rootvg

I have just cloned rootvg. After booting from alt_disk_rootvg, I lost datavg. I did " importvg datavg ", but I can't find the data althought these data still exist on the disks.
Code:
lspv
hdisk0          00c8ac36cfdf99b4                    None            
hdisk1          00c8abd6d05f83ca                    datavg          active
hdisk2          00c8abd6d4ad141f                    datavg          active
hdisk3          00c8abf69e5cd9d8                    rootvg          active

Code:
lsvg datavg
VOLUME GROUP:       datavg                   VG IDENTIFIER:  00c8abd600004c0000000149ac050768
VG STATE:           active                   PP SIZE:        256 megabyte(s)
VG PERMISSION:      read/write               TOTAL PPs:      1092 (279552 megabytes)
MAX LVs:            256                      FREE PPs:       402 (102912 megabytes)
LVs:                6                        USED PPs:       690 (176640 megabytes)
OPEN LVs:           0                        QUORUM:         2 (Enabled)
TOTAL PVs:          2                        VG DESCRIPTORS: 3
STALE PVs:          0                        STALE PPs:      0
ACTIVE PVs:         2                        AUTO ON:        yes
MAX PPs per VG:     32512                                     
MAX PPs per PV:     1016                     MAX PVs:        32
LTG size (Dynamic): 1024 kilobyte(s)         AUTO SYNC:      no
HOT SPARE:          no                       BB POLICY:      relocatable 
PV RESTRICTION:     none

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help with back up please

Can anyone please tell me how safe is the following backup script? Does it really backing up the WHOLE system or just part of it? I do that with the system running an oracle database. Will I be able to restore the system in case of a fault? <pre> Here is the output of 'df -k' ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest100
11 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Back up of multiple data files

I have filesi in a direcotry that start with different names but have dates in the format 01212006. Along with these files there are also files with different dates. What i want to do is copy all the files that have 01212006 in them to 01072007 and move the old files to different directory. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsravan
1 Replies

3. AIX

back to back printing in UNIX

Hi , Can you suggest me how to back to back printing in UNIX? Is there any way? Kindly advise. Regards Vijaya Amirtha Raj (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amirthraj_12
3 Replies

4. IP Networking

Back-to-Back Connection using HBAs

Hi every body, Is it possible to connect two servers Back-to-Back (Point-to-Point) using HBA adapters & using Fiber. Note it is direct connection & there is no switches between the servers. I'm concern about using HBA adapters, it is possible or not. Thanks in advance. :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract data based on match against one column data from a long list data

My input file: data_5 Ali 422 2.00E-45 102/253 140/253 24 data_3 Abu 202 60.00E-45 12/23 140/23 28 data_1 Ahmad 256 7.00E-45 120/235 140/235 22 data_4 Aman 365 8.00E-45 15/65 140/65 20 data_10 Jones 869 9.00E-45 65/253 140/253 18... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
12 Replies
ttk_image(n)							 Tk Themed Widget						      ttk_image(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk_image - Define an element based on an image SYNOPSIS
ttk::style element create name image imageSpec ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The image element factory creates a new element in the current theme whose visual appearance is determined by Tk images. imageSpec is a list of one or more elements. The first element is the default image name. The rest of the list is a sequence of statespec / value pairs specifying other images to use when the element is in a particular state or combination of states. OPTIONS
Valid options are: -border padding padding is a list of up to four integers, specifying the left, top, right, and bottom borders, respectively. See IMAGE STRETCHING, below. -height height Specifies a minimum height for the element. If less than zero, the base image's height is used as a default. -padding padding Specifies the element's interior padding. Defaults to -border if not specified. -sticky spec Specifies how the image is placed within the final parcel. spec contains zero or more characters "n", "s", "w", or "e". -width width Specifies a minimum width for the element. If less than zero, the base image's width is used as a default. IMAGE STRETCHING
If the element's allocated parcel is larger than the image, the image will be placed in the parcel based on the -sticky option. If the image needs to stretch horizontally (i.e., -sticky ew) or vertically (-sticky ns), subregions of the image are replicated to fill the par- cel based on the -border option. The -border divides the image into 9 regions: four fixed corners, top and left edges (which may be tiled horizontally), left and right edges (which may be tiled vertically), and the central area (which may be tiled in both directions). EXAMPLE
set img1 [image create photo -file button.png] set img2 [image create photo -file button-pressed.png] set img3 [image create photo -file button-active.png] style element create Button.button image [list $img1 pressed $img2 active $img3] -border {2 4} -sticky we SEE ALSO
ttk::intro(n), ttk::style(n), ttk_vsapi(n), image(n), photo(n) KEYWORDS
style, theme, appearance, pixmap theme, image Tk 8.5 ttk_image(n)