Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to take the vg data back? Post 302926400 by gull04 on Monday 24th of November 2014 05:08:17 AM
Old 11-24-2014
Hi,

You might want to have a look at your history, it might give some insight here. I'm assuming that you are logged on as root and that you are the only user logged on as root?

Regards

Dave
This User Gave Thanks to gull04 For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help with back up please

Can anyone please tell me how safe is the following backup script? Does it really backing up the WHOLE system or just part of it? I do that with the system running an oracle database. Will I be able to restore the system in case of a fault? <pre> Here is the output of 'df -k' ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest100
11 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Back up of multiple data files

I have filesi in a direcotry that start with different names but have dates in the format 01212006. Along with these files there are also files with different dates. What i want to do is copy all the files that have 01212006 in them to 01072007 and move the old files to different directory. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsravan
1 Replies

3. AIX

back to back printing in UNIX

Hi , Can you suggest me how to back to back printing in UNIX? Is there any way? Kindly advise. Regards Vijaya Amirtha Raj (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amirthraj_12
3 Replies

4. IP Networking

Back-to-Back Connection using HBAs

Hi every body, Is it possible to connect two servers Back-to-Back (Point-to-Point) using HBA adapters & using Fiber. Note it is direct connection & there is no switches between the servers. I'm concern about using HBA adapters, it is possible or not. Thanks in advance. :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract data based on match against one column data from a long list data

My input file: data_5 Ali 422 2.00E-45 102/253 140/253 24 data_3 Abu 202 60.00E-45 12/23 140/23 28 data_1 Ahmad 256 7.00E-45 120/235 140/235 22 data_4 Aman 365 8.00E-45 15/65 140/65 20 data_10 Jones 869 9.00E-45 65/253 140/253 18... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
12 Replies
ttk::frame(n)							 Tk Themed Widget						     ttk::frame(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk::frame - Simple container widget SYNOPSIS
ttk::frame pathName ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
A ttk::frame widget is a container, used to group other widgets together. STANDARD OPTIONS
-class -cursor -takefocus -style See the ttk_widget manual entry for details on the standard options. WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS [-borderwidth borderWidth] The desired width of the widget border. Defaults to 0. [-relief relief] One of the standard Tk border styles: flat, groove, raised, ridge, solid, or sunken. Defaults to flat. [-padding padding] Additional padding to include inside the border. [-width width] If specified, the widget's requested width in pixels. [-height height] If specified, the widget's requested height in pix- els. WIDGET COMMAND
Supports the standard widget commands configure, cget, identify, instate, and state; see ttk::widget(n). NOTES
Note that if the pack, grid, or other geometry managers are used to manage the children of the frame, by the GM's requested size will nor- mally take precedence over the frame widget's -width and -height options. pack propagate and grid propagate can be used to change this. SEE ALSO
ttk::widget(n), ttk::labelframe(n), frame(n) KEYWORDS
widget, frame, container Tk 8.5 ttk::frame(n)