Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Request: Announcing a project Post 302926219 by sea on Friday 21st of November 2014 09:42:44 PM
Old 11-21-2014
Request: Announcing a project

Hello

Eventhough i've been using it myself to write some scripts, which i share already, it is just within about the next 2 weeks it will be 'stable' enough (at the step from beta (2 years) to alpha) to actualy present it by its own.

I'm talking about: TUI - (line-based) Text User Interface.

https://github.com/sri-arjuna/tui

Its GPLv3 and i am the author of it.

Since advertisments generaly are not allowed, i would like to ask if i may advertise/announce it when its ready to?
Specialy since my aim was for it to be functional on diffrent flavors, to me, this forum would be a great place to gather (possible) feedback and offer it to a wide/r audience.
Evenmore, possibly increase its functionality.

Thank you and kind regards
Simon

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SSH doesn't pick up user's project from /etc/project

We have a system running ssh. When a user logs in, they do not get the project they are assigned to (they run under "system"). I verify the project using the command "ps -e -o user,pid,ppid,args,project". If you do a "su - username", the user does get the project they are assigned to (and all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurgan
2 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Announcing the World’s First OLTP Database Machine with Sun FlashFire Technology

The Sun/Oracle deal is on a good way... Sun Microsystems: An Invitation Larry Ellison Invites You to a Live Oracle and Sun Product Launch (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DukeNuke2
1 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

A new project was posted on The UNIX and Linux Forums project board.

A new project was posted on your project board. Project title: Bash Shell Tutoring Estimated Budget: $50/hr Start date: Immediately Required skills: Linux, Bash, Shell, UNIX I work as a datawarehouse designer and developer. Although I usually stick to the role of an analyst,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
mlib_ImageScale2_Inp(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions				       mlib_ImageScale2_Inp(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageScale2_Inp - linear scaling, in place SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageScale2_Inp(mlib_image *srcdst, const mlib_d64 *alpha, const mlib_d64 *beta); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageScale2_Inp() function performs an in-place linear scaling on the pixels of the source image by multiplying the data by a scale factor and then adding an offset. Images can have 1, 2, 3, or 4 channels. The following equation is used: srcdst[x][y][i] = srcdst[x][y][i] * alpha[i] + beta[i] If the result of the operation underflows/overflows the minimum/maximum value supported by the destination image, then it will be clamped to the minimum/maximum value respectively. The image can be of type MLIB_BYTE, MLIB_SHORT, MLIB_USHORT or MLIB_INT. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: srcdst Pointer to source and destination image. alpha Scaling factor. alpha[i] contains the scaling factor for channel i. beta Offset value. beta[i] contains the offset for channel i. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageScale(3MLIB), mlib_ImageScale_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageScale_Fp_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageScale_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageScale2(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_ImageScale2_Inp(3MLIB)