Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Board not present
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums Board not present Post 302925618 by gull04 on Tuesday 18th of November 2014 07:39:39 AM
Old 11-18-2014
Hi,

What is the model of server and OS, also is there a server stack involved?

Regards

Dave

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Board Maintenance

Just a remark now the board has grown to considerable proportion. I see too little of an active hand(s) maintaning the boards, clipping away dead posts, moving posts that were created in the wrong forums etc. It's a bit tiring to see alot of threads ending in: this has been covered before, do a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
7 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

free bulletin board

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a free bulletin board for Windows. I can find some but I need it to be able to post images and files to the board. I can find some though I can't find any that will allow files and images and I need both of them. Oh yeah I'll be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mother Board Drivers ...........??

Hi friends i am going to use FEDORA CORE ...Should i need to install Mother Board Drivers ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haisubbu
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

new system board replacement?

Hi, What are the files need to be edit after replacing with new system board. Because of big environment we do this activity on weekly basis. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naveen.6025
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep connection alive between PC and board

HI all, I have armv7 board and i will execute script in host machine with ssh connection from board . I have to test when board in standby mode the script runned in host remain working . The result is the reverse when kernel is in standby mode on board. SSH connection closed and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwen_joe
3 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

The Alternate DC board for AudioScope.sh.

Hi guys... Well I have entered an area of partial insnity... ;o) Below is a photo of the 'ALTDC' board for AudioScope.sh... I have decided to incorporate all three methods for obtaining DC into this MBP via the MIC input. 1) VFO. 2) CHOPPER. 3) COUNTER. The controller for the COUNTER... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
9 Replies
XFSINFO(1)						      General Commands Manual							XFSINFO(1)

NAME
xfsinfo - X font server information utility SYNOPSIS
xfsinfo [-server servername] DESCRIPTION
Xfsinfo is a utility for displaying information about an X font server. It is used to examine the capabilities of a server, the predefined values for various parameters used in communicating between clients and the server, and the font catalogues and alternate servers that are available. OPTIONS
-server host:port This option specifies the X font server to contact. HISTORY
Xfsinfo was originally called fsinfo. It was renamed to avoid a clash with the fsinfo utility from the Berkeley automounter amd. EXAMPLE
The following shows a sample produced by xfsinfo. name of server: hansen:7100 version number: 1 vendor string: Font Server Prototype vendor release number: 17 maximum request size: 16384 longwords (65536 bytes) number of catalogues: 1 all Number of alternate servers: 2 #0 hansen:7101 #1 hansen:7102 number of extensions: 0 ENVIRONMENT
FONTSERVER To get the default fontserver. SEE ALSO
xfs(1), fslsfonts(1) AUTHOR
Dave Lemke, Network Computing Devices, Inc XFree86 Version 4.7.0 XFSINFO(1)