Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Board not present
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums Board not present Post 302925618 by gull04 on Tuesday 18th of November 2014 07:39:39 AM
Old 11-18-2014
Hi,

What is the model of server and OS, also is there a server stack involved?

Regards

Dave

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Board Maintenance

Just a remark now the board has grown to considerable proportion. I see too little of an active hand(s) maintaning the boards, clipping away dead posts, moving posts that were created in the wrong forums etc. It's a bit tiring to see alot of threads ending in: this has been covered before, do a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
7 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

free bulletin board

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a free bulletin board for Windows. I can find some but I need it to be able to post images and files to the board. I can find some though I can't find any that will allow files and images and I need both of them. Oh yeah I'll be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mother Board Drivers ...........??

Hi friends i am going to use FEDORA CORE ...Should i need to install Mother Board Drivers ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haisubbu
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

new system board replacement?

Hi, What are the files need to be edit after replacing with new system board. Because of big environment we do this activity on weekly basis. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naveen.6025
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep connection alive between PC and board

HI all, I have armv7 board and i will execute script in host machine with ssh connection from board . I have to test when board in standby mode the script runned in host remain working . The result is the reverse when kernel is in standby mode on board. SSH connection closed and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwen_joe
3 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

The Alternate DC board for AudioScope.sh.

Hi guys... Well I have entered an area of partial insnity... ;o) Below is a photo of the 'ALTDC' board for AudioScope.sh... I have decided to incorporate all three methods for obtaining DC into this MBP via the MIC input. 1) VFO. 2) CHOPPER. 3) COUNTER. The controller for the COUNTER... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
9 Replies
unistd(5)							File Formats Manual							 unistd(5)

NAME
unistd: unistd.h - standard structures and symbolic constants SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The header defines the following structures and symbolic constants: Symbolic constants for the function: Test for read permission. Test for write permission. Test for execute (search) permission. Test for existence of file. The constants and and the expressions and all have distinct values. Symbolic constant representing a null pointer: Symbolic constants for the and functions (the following constants have distinct values): Set file offset to "offset". Set file offset to current plus "offset". Set file offset to EOF plus "offset". Symbolic constants (with fixed values): Integer value indicating version of IEEE Std 1003.1 standard implemented. The current value is 199009L, indicating the (4-digit) year and (2-digit) month that the standard was approved by the IEEE Standards Board. However, if any of the symbols or is defined before is included, the value of this symbol will be 198808L. Integer value indicating version of IEEE Std1003.2 standard implemented. The current value is 199209L, indicating the (4-digit) year and (2-digit) month that the standard was approved by the IEEE Standards Board. Integer value indicating version of IEEE Std 1003.2 C-Language Binding Option implemented. The current value is 199209L, indicating the (4-digit) year and (2-digit) month that the standard was approved by the IEEE Standards Board. Integer value indicating issue number of the X/Open Portability Guide implemented. The current value is 4, indicating Issue 4. However, if the symbol is defined before is included, the value of this symbol will be 3. The following symbolic constants are defined in this header if the state of the corresponding option or restriction does not vary after compilation. If a symbol is absent from this header, the value or presence of the corresponding option or restriction should be determined at execution time through or The use of is restricted to processes that have appropriate privileges. Implementation supports job control (true of all HP-UX implementations). Pathname components longer than generate an error. Implementation supports Realtime Signals Extensions (true of all HP-UX implementations). Effective user and group are saved across an call (true of all HP-UX implementations). Implementation supports File Synchronization (true of all HP-UX implementations). See open(2). Implementation supports Synchronized IO (true of all HP-UX implementations). See open(2). Terminal special characters can be disabled using this character (see termio(7)). Implementation supports POSIX threads. All POSIX.2 C-language functionality is provided in the default libraries used by the C compiler (see cc(1)). New locales can be defined by using the command (see localedef(1M)). The system supports IEEE Std1003.2a (POSIX User Portability Utilities Option). At least one terminal exists that supports all required POSIX.2a commands. All symbolic constants whose names begin and (see confstr(3C), pathconf(2), and sysconf(2)) are defined. The following symbolic constants for file streams are defined: File number of standard input (stdin). File number of standard output (stdout). File number of standard error (stderr). The types and are defined. Declarations are provided for the following functions: access() alarm() brk() chdir() chown() chroot() close() confstr() crypt() ctermid() cuserid() dup() dup2() encrypt() endusershell() execl() execle() execlp() execv() execve() execvp() _exit() fchown() fork() fpathconf() fsync() ftruncate() getcwd() getegid() geteuid() getgid() getgroups() gethostname() getlogin() getopt() getpass() getpgrp() getpgrp2() getpid() getppid() getuid() getusershell() initgroups() ioctl() isatty() link() lockf() logname() lseek() mkstemp() mktemp() nice() pathconf() pause() pipe() prealloc() read() readlink() rmdir() sbrk() setgid() setgroups() sethostname() setpgid() setpgrp() setpgrp2() setresgid() setresuid() setsid() setuid() setusershell() sgetl() sleep() sputl() swab() swapon() symlink() sync() sysconf() tcgetpgrp() tcsetpgrp() truncate() ttyname() ttyslot() unlink() vfork() write() AUTHOR
was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
access(2), chown(2), exit(2), fcntl(2), kill(2), lseek(2), open(2), pathconf(2), sysconf(2), confstr(3C), limits(5), stdsyms(5), termio(7). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
unistd(5)