Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Board not present
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums Board not present Post 302925594 by dma on Tuesday 18th of November 2014 04:45:21 AM
Old 11-18-2014
Wrench Board not present

Can please somebody tell me what could be the reason for the following error (Unix Motorola Server):

/usr/etc/ce3/s374: Board at address 0xff10000 not present - Entry skipped.
/dev/lpc2: I/O error

I already replaced the board 374 on the server, but I have the same problem.

Thank you!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Board Maintenance

Just a remark now the board has grown to considerable proportion. I see too little of an active hand(s) maintaning the boards, clipping away dead posts, moving posts that were created in the wrong forums etc. It's a bit tiring to see alot of threads ending in: this has been covered before, do a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
7 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

free bulletin board

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a free bulletin board for Windows. I can find some but I need it to be able to post images and files to the board. I can find some though I can't find any that will allow files and images and I need both of them. Oh yeah I'll be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mother Board Drivers ...........??

Hi friends i am going to use FEDORA CORE ...Should i need to install Mother Board Drivers ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haisubbu
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

new system board replacement?

Hi, What are the files need to be edit after replacing with new system board. Because of big environment we do this activity on weekly basis. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naveen.6025
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep connection alive between PC and board

HI all, I have armv7 board and i will execute script in host machine with ssh connection from board . I have to test when board in standby mode the script runned in host remain working . The result is the reverse when kernel is in standby mode on board. SSH connection closed and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwen_joe
3 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

The Alternate DC board for AudioScope.sh.

Hi guys... Well I have entered an area of partial insnity... ;o) Below is a photo of the 'ALTDC' board for AudioScope.sh... I have decided to incorporate all three methods for obtaining DC into this MBP via the MIC input. 1) VFO. 2) CHOPPER. 3) COUNTER. The controller for the COUNTER... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
9 Replies
XML::Feed::Entry(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     XML::Feed::Entry(3pm)

NAME
XML::Feed::Entry - Entry/item in a syndication feed SYNOPSIS
## $feed is an XML::Feed object. for my $entry ($feed->entries) { print $entry->title, " ", $entry->summary, " "; } DESCRIPTION
XML::Feed::Entry represents an entry/item in an XML::Feed syndication feed. USAGE
XML::Feed::Entry->new($format) Creates a new XML::Feed::Entry object in the format $format, which should be either RSS or Atom. $entry->convert($format) Converts the XML::Feed::Entry object into the $format format, and returns the new object. $entry->title([ $title ]) The title of the entry. $entry->base([ $base ]) The url base of the entry. $entry->link([ $uri ]) The permalink of the entry, in most cases, except in cases where it points instead to an offsite URI referenced in the entry. $entry->content([ $content ]) An XML::Feed::Content object representing the full entry body, or as much as is available in the feed. In RSS feeds, this method will look first for <http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/#encoded> and <http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml#body> elements, then fall back to a <description> element. $entry->summary([ $summary ]) An XML::Feed::Content object representing a short summary of the entry. Possibly. Since RSS feeds do not have the idea of a summary separate from the entry body, this may not always be what you want. If the entry contains both a <description> element and another element typically used for the full content of the entry--either http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/body or <http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/#encoded>--we treat that as the summary. Otherwise, we assume that there isn't a summary, and return an XML::Feed::Content object with an empty string in the body. $entry->category([ $category ]) The category in which the entry was posted. Returns a list of categories if called in array context or the first category if called in scalar context. WARNING It's possible this API might change to have an add_category instead. $entry->tags([ $tag ]) A synonym (alias) for category; $entry->author([ $author ]) The name or email address of the person who posted the entry. $entry->id([ $id ]) The unique ID of the entry. $entry->issued([ $issued ]) A DateTime object representing the date and time at which the entry was posted. If present, $issued should be a DateTime object. $entry->modified([ $modified ]) A DateTime object representing the last-modified date of the entry. If present, $modified should be a DateTime object. $entry->wrap Take an entry in its native format and turn it into an XML::Feed::Entry object. $entry->unwrap Take an XML::Feed::Entry object and turn it into its native format. AUTHOR &; COPYRIGHT Please see the XML::Feed manpage for author, copyright, and license information. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-21 XML::Feed::Entry(3pm)