Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Javascript: displaying images with onchange event Post 302925513 by figaro on Monday 17th of November 2014 03:13:26 PM
Old 11-17-2014
I dont understand this solution. You are declaring an object test that is not actually used for display purposes. This looks very hackish to me:
Code:
img = document.getElementById("test")

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

where to get .bm or .pm images

I'm just trying to get a personal picture for a backdrop on my AIX user account at work. Where does one acquire the .bm or .pm files. How do I create them as an unpriveledged user? There are quite a few jpeg's that I would like to use. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: trigggl
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

onChange + javascript in perl CGI - question

Hello all, Am trying to include a onChange java script to my perl CGI application which uses POST method to upload files to file_server This is how I embedded javascript in the perl code that renders CGI application print qq| <script type="text/javascript" src="display.js"> </script>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script to find/sort/move images/duplicate images from USB drive

Ultimately, I'm looking to create a script that allows me to plug in a usb drive with lots of jpegs on it & copy them over to a folder on my hard drive. So in the process of copying I am looking to hash check them, record dupes to a file, copy only 1 of the identical files (if it doesn't exsist... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JonaQuinn
1 Replies
img-xpm(n)																img-xpm(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
img-xpm - Img, X Windows Pixmap Format (xpm) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::xpm ?1.4? image create photo ?name? ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The package img::xpm is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::xpm. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the X Windows Pixmap Format (xpm). More specifically img::xpm extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is xpm. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in xpm format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name xpm is recognized by the option -format. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-dted, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-raw, img-sgi, img-sun, img- tga, img-tiff, img-window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, tk, xpm COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2009 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.net> Img 1.4 img-xpm(n)