Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Multi-bit ECC Error on X4100 M2 Server Sun Fire Post 302924975 by hicksd8 on Thursday 13th of November 2014 09:33:56 AM
Old 11-13-2014
If you've not already done it, I would disable "quick boot" in the BIOS to force the machine to test all it's memory during POST.

The A1+B1 slot configuration each side is correct according to the book.

Perhaps there's a faulty DIMM. If so, with "quick boot" disabled POST should crash and tell you something.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unable to telnet from win xp to sun fire v880 server

Hi everybody i am trying to telnet to sun server from win xp machine but getting message "x21 error connection closed by remote user". i had make changes in /etc/default/login & /etc/fuser file still i have not getting telnet access. my win xp machines ip is 10.205.121.177 & sun server ip is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pshelke
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Does the Sun fire x4100 support HVM?

I have looked all over the bios configuration to enable hardware virtualization and found nothing. Could someone tell if this server support it and if so where I go to enable that feature. By the way this is a x86 server. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jsandova
0 Replies

3. Solaris

How to create Logical domain in Sun Fire T2000 server

Hi I am fresher in Virtualisation in solaris 10.I need to know how to install and configure guest OS, I have a server Sun T2000 with solaris 10 OS BASE. How to install logical domain, what are the prerequest for installing l domain can some one guide me what are the basic requirement to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris8in
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Fire V240 server Fan replacement

I have a sun fire v240 server. The output of prtdiag -v shows a failed fan. There are 3 fans for cooling system board. There is 1 fan for each of the powersupply (There are 2 powersupplies) From the below output how do i know which fan is bad and whats its location... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Need Help, I want to reset password for Sun Fire T2000 Server

============================== ALOM BOOTMON v1.3.1 ALOM Build Release: 001 Reset register: f0000000 EHRS ESRS LLRS SWRS ALOM POST 1.0 Dual Port Memory Test, PASSED. TTY External - Internal Loopback Test TTY External - Internal Loopback Test, PASSED. TTYC - Internal Loopback Test TTYC -... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sameer Naik
4 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Ubuntu Install on Sun Fire X4100 network issues

Hi I have two Sun Fire X4100 machines with Ubuntu 12.04 installed on them. I am able to configure the Net Mgt port with an IP address and access the ILOM from the browser. I can also boot the Ubuntu installed and redirect the output. The issue i have is that when i configure the network... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaf3773
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Help with Solaris 8 10/00 Installation on Sun Fire V490 Server

cat note Hi Sun Solaris Experts, When I try to install Solaris 8 10/00 OS via the Solaris 8 Installation Disk on our Sun Fire V490 Server using the command , I get: boot: cannot open kernel/sparcv9/unix which means it can't find the unix kernel file on the installation disk . By the way, I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssabet
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 1/13 & Sun Fire V490 Server

Hi Solaris/Unix Experts, I've installed Oracle Solaris 10 1/13 on a Sun Fire V490 Server via its external Serial Port using a Cisco Console Cable connected to my Laptop PC running SecureCRT terminal emulation software emulating VT100 Terminal. The Sun Fire V490 server has two on-board... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssabet
1 Replies
CURLOPT_POST(3) 					     curl_easy_setopt options						   CURLOPT_POST(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_POST - request a HTTP POST SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_POST, long post); DESCRIPTION
A parameter set to 1 tells libcurl to do a regular HTTP post. This will also make the library use a "Content-Type: application/x-www-form- urlencoded" header. (This is by far the most commonly used POST method). Use one of CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS(3) or CURLOPT_COPYPOSTFIELDS(3) options to specify what data to post and CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE(3) or CUR- LOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE(3) to set the data size. Optionally, you can provide data to POST using the CURLOPT_READFUNCTION(3) and CURLOPT_READDATA(3) options but then you must make sure to not set CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS(3) to anything but NULL. When providing data with a callback, you must transmit it using chunked transfer-encod- ing or you must set the size of the data with the CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE(3) or CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE(3) options. To enable chunked encoding, you simply pass in the appropriate Transfer-Encoding header, see the post-callback.c example. You can override the default POST Content-Type: header by setting your own with CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER(3). Using POST with HTTP 1.1 implies the use of a "Expect: 100-continue" header. You can disable this header with CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER(3) as usual. If you use POST to a HTTP 1.1 server, you can send data without knowing the size before starting the POST if you use chunked encoding. You enable this by adding a header like "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" with CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER(3). With HTTP 1.0 or without chunked transfer, you must specify the size in the request. When setting CURLOPT_POST(3) to 1, it will automatically set CURLOPT_NOBODY(3) to 0. If you issue a POST request and then want to make a HEAD or GET using the same re-used handle, you must explicitly set the new request type using CURLOPT_NOBODY(3) or CURLOPT_HTTPGET(3) or similar. DEFAULT
0, disabled PROTOCOLS
HTTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Along with HTTP RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if HTTP is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS(3), CURLOPT_HTTPPOST(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_POST(3)