Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Java Date Class
Top Forums Programming Java Date Class Post 302924791 by DGPickett on Wednesday 12th of November 2014 11:45:41 AM
Old 11-12-2014
Well, in the land of int there are just leading bits that everyone ignores, no leading decimal zeroes. Smilie

Integer.parseInt() does not tolerate white space, just -\{0,1\}[0-9]\(1,n\} where the value must fit in 32 bits, signed. The value of n here is variable, as you can have leading zeroes in any quantity. Minus zero does not bother it, is just zero. Integer (Java Platform SE 6), int)

Last edited by DGPickett; 11-12-2014 at 04:32 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running java class with a cron

Hello everybody, I have a problem about running a java class with a cron : I have Cron.txt file which has : 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * CronJava.txt I have CronJava.txt wihich has : cd ias/j2ee/SapAktarim/applications/SapAktarim/SapAktarim/WEB-INF/classes/;java -classpath... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: UBGandalf
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function loading in a shell scripting like class loading in java

Like class loader in java, can we make a function loader in shell script, for this can someone throw some light on how internally bash runs a shell script , what happenes in runtime ... thanks in advance.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpsc_sela
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

call constructor of java class in script

Hi, Is it possible to call the constructur of a java class in a shell script? I know you can call static methods, but can you also call the constructor? tnx. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thebladerunner
1 Replies

4. Fedora

Help, how to dynamicly load java class

Hi, everyone: I'm trying to connect to DB using JDBC on fedora. I have successfully installed jdk and it's ok to run common java program. The environment variables: JAVA_HOME=/installed/mycoy/jdk1.6.0 PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mycoy
3 Replies

5. Programming

how abstract class differs in Java and C++?

hello all, i want to know if there is any difference in working and syntax declaration of abstract class in Java and C++. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haravivar
1 Replies

6. Programming

Help in JAVA main and class

Is anyone know how to write a class in separate file? While method does it needs to be contained in a printwriter class? Can I have the format of the printwriter class as a reference? Thanks a lot. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eel
1 Replies

7. Programming

Link array to class java

Hi, I need help to Link array from one class to another class Firstly CSVParser Class what it did is load csv file and store into array Secondly WarehouseItem where each record is store How can I get a list of array that I load to CSVParser Class and store them to WarehouseItem and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guidely
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Get pointer for existing device class (struct class) in Linux kernel module

Hi all! I am trying to register a device in an existing device class, but I am having trouble getting the pointer to an existing class. I can create a class in a module, get the pointer to it and then use it to register the device with: *cl = class_create(THIS_MODULE, className);... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdaniel@ualg.pt
0 Replies

9. Programming

Simplify setter and getter of java class

I am trying to verify my understanding on setter and getter on java class with this example: //MaximumFinder2.java import java.util.Scanner; public class MaximumFinder2 { public static void main (String args) { Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in); ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
6 Replies
libglpk-java(3) 					       libglpk-java overview						   libglpk-java(3)

NAME
libglpk-java - GNU Linear Programming Kit Java Binding DESCRIPTION
The GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK) package supplies a solver for large scale linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP). The GLPK project is hosted at http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk. It has two mailing lists: - help-glpk@gnu.org and - bug-glpk@gnu.org. To subscribe to one of these lists, please, send an empty mail with a Subject: header line of just "subscribe" to the list. GLPK provides a library written in C and a standalone solver. The source code provided at ftp://gnu.ftp.org/gnu/glpk/ contains the docu- mentation of the library in file doc/glpk.pdf. The Java platform provides the Java Native Interface (JNI) to integrate non-Java language libraries into Java applications. Project GLPK for Java delivers a Java Binding for GLPK. It is hosted at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/. To report problems and suggestions concerning GLPK for Java, please, send an email to the author at xypron.glpk@gmx.de. ARCHITECTURE
A GLPK for Java application will consist of the following - the GLPK library - the GLPK for Java JNI library - the GLPK for Java class library - the application code. GLPK LIBRARY
The GLPK library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribution. Precompiled packages are available in many Linux distributions. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/libglpk.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. GLPK FOR JAVA JNI LIBRARY
The GLPK for Java JNI library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/jni/libglpk-java.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. Specify the library path upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/libjni GLPK FOR JAVA CLASS LIBRARY
The source code to compile the GLPK for Java class library is provided at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net. The GLPK for Java class library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar. The library has to be in the CLASSPATH. Specify the classpath upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -classpath /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar;. SEE ALSO
Further documentation and examples can be found in the documentation path, which defaults to /usr/local/share/doc/libglpk-java. version 1.0.18 September 10th, 2011 libglpk-java(3)