Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PERL: DBI - Is it possible to get a "nicer" formatted return? Post 302924735 by chris01010 on Wednesday 12th of November 2014 06:09:59 AM
Old 11-12-2014
Brilliant now works!

Thank you all for your assistance, much appreciated.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl "system" cmd return values..

perl 5.6.1: when i try a "system" command(with if loops for $?), i get this: child exited with value 1 what is meant by this $? values and what does it meant if it returns 1?.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - How to print a "carriage return" to an output file?

Let's say I want to write a program that run these 4 UNIX commands and redirect output to a file. #!/usr/local/bin/perl use strict; `cd \$HOME > output.txt`; `cut -f1 inputfile.txt >> output.txt`; `hostname >> output.txt`; `ifconfig >> output.txt`; I want to print a "carriage return"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: teiji
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl folder list with "..", without ".".

Hi Everyone, if my folder "foldera" inside has one file. so if i do if ($df =~ /^\./) { next; } then i will get ### filea ### if i want to have ### .. filea ### means also display the parent .., how should i modify the perl ~// in my code? Thanks ---------- Post updated... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl failure with "main::$fn" used only once:" in error logs

Hi all, Can anyone guess why this is happening? I am new to Perl, so please help me to fix this error: - I have a static html file which calls the cgi-perl script. HTML Code: <html> <head> <title> Hey Dude! </title> </head> <body> <form method="POST"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashily
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
Template::DBI(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Template::DBI(3pm)

NAME
Template::DBI - DBI plugin for the Template Toolkit SYNOPSIS
$ perldoc Template::Plugin::DBI DESCRIPTION
The Template-DBI distribution contains the DBI plugin for the Template Toolkit. At some point in the future it is likely to contain other DBI-related plugins and extension modules for the Template Toolkit. The DBI plugin was distributed as part of the Template Toolkit until version 2.15 released in May 2006. At this time it was extracted into this separate Template-DBI distribution. See the documentation for Template::Plugin::DBI for further details on using the DBI plugin. AUTHORS
The DBI plugin was originally written by Simon A Matthews, and distributed as a separate module. It was integrated into the Template Toolkit distribution for version 2.00 and included contributions from Andy Wardley, Craig Barratt, Dave Hodgkinson and Rafael Kitover. Andy Wardley extracted it back into a separate distribution in May 2006. After that, in 2010 Jens Rehsack maintains this distribution. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2006 Simon Matthews, Andy Wardley. All Rights Reserved Copyright (C) 2010 Jens Rehsack. All Rights Reserved This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Template, Template::Plugins, Template::Plugin::DBI, DBI, Tie::DBI perl v5.10.1 2011-02-05 Template::DBI(3pm)