Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PERL: DBI - Is it possible to get a "nicer" formatted return? Post 302924694 by junior-helper on Tuesday 11th of November 2014 07:03:58 PM
Old 11-11-2014
Doh! Smilie I had the word "condescend" in the clipboard and somehow it got pasted in the code Smilie Sorry.

Just remove the word condescend from the code and all should be fine Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to junior-helper For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl "system" cmd return values..

perl 5.6.1: when i try a "system" command(with if loops for $?), i get this: child exited with value 1 what is meant by this $? values and what does it meant if it returns 1?.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - How to print a "carriage return" to an output file?

Let's say I want to write a program that run these 4 UNIX commands and redirect output to a file. #!/usr/local/bin/perl use strict; `cd \$HOME > output.txt`; `cut -f1 inputfile.txt >> output.txt`; `hostname >> output.txt`; `ifconfig >> output.txt`; I want to print a "carriage return"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: teiji
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl folder list with "..", without ".".

Hi Everyone, if my folder "foldera" inside has one file. so if i do if ($df =~ /^\./) { next; } then i will get ### filea ### if i want to have ### .. filea ### means also display the parent .., how should i modify the perl ~// in my code? Thanks ---------- Post updated... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl failure with "main::$fn" used only once:" in error logs

Hi all, Can anyone guess why this is happening? I am new to Perl, so please help me to fix this error: - I have a static html file which calls the cgi-perl script. HTML Code: <html> <head> <title> Hey Dude! </title> </head> <body> <form method="POST"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashily
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
GLSAMPLEMASKI(3G)						    OpenGL 3.3							 GLSAMPLEMASKI(3G)

NAME
glSampleMaski - set the value of a sub-word of the sample mask C SPECIFICATION
void glSampleMaski(GLuint maskNumber, GLbitfield mask); PARAMETERS
maskNumber Specifies which 32-bit sub-word of the sample mask to update. mask Specifies the new value of the mask sub-word. DESCRIPTION
glSampleMaski sets one 32-bit sub-word of the multi-word sample mask, GL_SAMPLE_MASK_VALUE. maskIndex specifies which 32-bit sub-word of the sample mask to update, and mask specifies the new value to use for that sub-word. maskIndex must be less than the value of GL_MAX_SAMPLE_MASK_WORDS. Bit B of mask word M corresponds to sample 32 x M + B. NOTES
glSampleMaski is available only if the GL version is 3.2 or greater, or if the ARB_texture_multisample extension is supported. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if maskIndex is greater than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_SAMPLE_MASK_WORDS. SEE ALSO
glGenRenderbuffers(), glBindRenderbuffer(), glRenderbufferStorageMultisample(), glFramebufferRenderbuffer(), glDeleteRenderbuffers() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLSAMPLEMASKI(3G)