Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX Cluster Show shared file systems. Post 302924684 by bakunin on Tuesday 11th of November 2014 03:37:14 PM
Old 11-11-2014
A very quick (maybe not 100% accurate but quick to do) and easy way to determine the shared VGs is to use "lsvg": do a

Code:
lsvg

on the passive node and you will get a list of VGs known to that node. Then rerun the command with the "-o" option which shows only the active (varyon) VGs:

Code:
lsvg -o

and eventually you will get a shorter list. The VGs missing from the first list are (most probably) the shared ones.

I hope this helps.

bakunin

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

remote file copy across 2 systems (AIX and SCO)

Hello, Pls i need to copy some data from AIX Unix 4.3 to a SCO Openserve 5.0.5 using rcp command. But i keep on having permission error. WHAT IS THE SOLTION OR WHAT COMMAND CAN I USE AGAIN (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aji
4 Replies

2. AIX

How to debug a shared library(.so file) on AIX?

How to debug a shared library(.so file) on AIX? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AlbertGao
1 Replies

3. AIX

IBM AIX on AS/400 Systems

Sry for my beginner question. I didn't find a list with all supported server types for an AIX 5.3 installation. Unfortunately ibm.com page has problems with the sign in so I can't ask in the ibm foum. Will AIX 5.3 run on a 9402, 9404 or 9406 system? Thanks for your help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: analyzer
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printing systems in Solaris, AIX and HP-UX

Hi, Can anybody teach me the printing systems supported for Solaris 9, AIX and HP-UX 11i. Thanks in advance.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
0 Replies

5. AIX

Breaking AIX cluster

Hello All, I was just wondering: How do I break a server cluster in an AIX 5.2 environment? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
1 Replies

6. AIX

changing values for nfs shared file system on aix

Hi, I want to change the values for shared file system in aix for that I have run the command smitty chnfsexp but I am not getting the all the values which I have seen while adding the file system while exporting example smitty chnfsexp but after selecting shared file system using F4... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

7. AIX

Should I be worried about my AIX Cluster?

I have a 2-node Power 7 - 16cpu - 32gb RAM - AIX 6L cluster. The production node has 10 physical cpus (40 cores) and 24gb of RAM. The cluster has been live for 6 weeks and I'm seeing some things on the production node that I think could be of concern but wanted to get some opinions. The... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: troym72
6 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 5.2 C++ shared object issue

Hi all, I am developing an application with two components. One "c" binary and one "C++" shared object. While execution, the shared object crashes out and core dump is created whenever "new" is executed. But if i use malloc this will work perfectly. I tried to use dbx. Below given was... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itssujith
1 Replies

9. AIX

AIX flag to reduce size of shared file

I am using xlC (Version: 11.01.0000.0011). While build i am using "-g" to have debug information in build. there are many object files (>500) due to which resultant shared file (.so) will have huge size. I can't reduce optimization level. Is there any way or flag is present by using which i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abhi04
2 Replies
list(3) 						    InterNetNews Documentation							   list(3)

NAME
list - list routines SYNOPSIS
#include <inn/list.h> struct node { struct node *succ; struct node *pred; }; struct list { struct node *head; struct node *tail; struct node *tailpred; }; void list_new(struct list *list); struct node *list_addhead(struct list *list, struct node *node); struct node *list_addtail(struct list *list, struct node *node); struct node *list_head(struct list *list); struct node *list_tail(struct list *list); struct node *list_succ(struct node *node); struct node *list_pred(struct node *node); struct node *list_remhead(struct list *list); struct node *list_remtail(struct list *list); struct node *list_remove(struct node *node); struct node *list_insert(struct list *list, struct node *node, struct node *pred); bool list_isempty(struct list *list); DESCRIPTION
list_new initialises the list header list so as to create an empty list. list_addhead adds node to the head of list, returning the node just added. list_addtail adds node to the tail of list, returning the node just added. list_head returns a pointer to the the node at the head of list or NULL if the list is empty. list_tail returns a pointer to the the node at the tail of list or NULL if the list is empty. list_succ returns the next (successor) node on the list after node or NULL if node was the final node. list_pred returns the previous (predecessor) node on the list before node or NULL if node was the first node. list_remhead removes the first node from list and returns it to the caller. If the list is empty NULL is returned. list_remtail removes the last node from list and returns it to the caller. If the list is empty NULL is returned. list_remove removes node from the list it is on and returns it to the caller. list_insert inserts node onto list after the node pred. If pred is NULL then node is added to the head of list. HISTORY
Written by Alex Kiernan <alex.kiernan@thus.net> for InterNetNews 2.4.0. $Id: list.pod 9074 2010-05-31 19:01:32Z iulius $ INN 2.5.3 2011-06-10 list(3)