Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Comma padded.. Output
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Comma padded.. Output Post 302924617 by kamathg on Tuesday 11th of November 2014 05:49:37 AM
Old 11-11-2014
Many thanks indeed.. Appreciate it

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comma Delimited Output w/ egrep

Hi all, I have an input file that I am pulling out certain phases using the following commands: cat /nodes.txt | egrep -e 'OSVersion|PrimaryNodeName' Currently the output looks like this: OSVersion - 5.0 PrimaryNodeName - serverA OSVersion - 5.0 PrimaryNodeName - serverB OSVersion... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: indianadoug
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl help for comma seperated output

Hi, how can i make a comma seperated output summary. i attached the sample log file. I have to capture these data in the log file. Arcotid Time Stamp, Username, Success, Failure, Error Code, Error Message In the log snippet the userID can be found in- Code Arcot Native Server:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remote command output to file comma delimited

All, I am trying to run a command that will get the serial number, model, and hostname of a server and then output the 3 fields comma delimited. Then a new line to separate the 3 fields for each host. So, I run a for loop that reads in the list of hosts in a file and then runs these sudo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markdjones82
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to parse output and print it comma separated

I need to arrange output of SQL query into a comma separated format and I'm struggling with processing the output... The output is something like this: <Attribute1 name><x amount of white spaces><Atribute value> <Attribute2 name><x amount of white spaces><Atribute value> <Attribute3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output of command in comma separated list

Hi; I have an output of a particular command say $command fstl:r-x ajay:r-x how can i get this in comma separated list, eg: fstl:r-x,ajay:r-x Thnks; (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaypadvi
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux - Script to generate the output delimited by Comma/Pipe

Hi All, I have a requirement where I need to go to a directory, list all the files that start with person* (for eg) & read the most recent file from the list of files. While browsing through the forum, i found that the command ls -t will list the files. I am trying to generate the output... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsfreddie
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need comma separated output

Hi, I am having the file with server names & its corresponding process, i need your help how to convert into comma separated output between server & app #cat apps.txt Server1 oracle was Server2 http webadmin Server3 tsm db2 My requirement is like below. Server1,oracle/was... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksgnathan
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Printf padded string

Is possible to print padded string in printf? Example echo 1 | awk '{printf("%03d\n", $1)}' 001I want S1 S11 S2 S21to be padded as: S01 S11 S02 S21Thanks! (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
26 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to parse comma separated field and removing comma in between number and double quotes

Hi Experts, Please support I have below data in file in comma seperated, but 4th column is containing comma in between numbers, bcz of which when i tried to parse the file the column 6th value(5049641141) is being removed from the file and value(222.82) in column 5 becoming value of column6. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: as7951
3 Replies
PAPS(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   PAPS(1)

NAME
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango SYNOPSIS
paps [options] files... DESCRIPTION
paps reads a UTF-8 encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the file. The rendering is done by creating outline curves through the pango ft2 backend. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --landscape Landscape output. Default is portrait. --columns=cl Number of columns output. Default is 1. Please notice this option isn't related to the terminal length as in a "80 culums terminal". --font=desc Set the font description. Default is Monospace 12. --rtl Do right to left (RTL) layout. --paper ps Choose paper size. Known paper sizes are legal, letter and A4. Default is A4. Postscript points Each postscript point equals to 1/72 of an inch. 36 points are 1/2 of an inch. --bottom-margin=bm Set bottom margin. Default is 36 postscript points. --top-margin=tm Set top margin. Default is 36 postscript points. --left-margin=lm Set left margin. Default is 36 postscript points. --right-margin=rm Set right margin. Default is 36 postscript points. --gutter-width=gw Set gutter width. Default is 40 postscript points. --help Show summary of options. --header Draw page header for each page. --markup Interpret the text as pango markup. --lpi Set the lines per inch. This determines the line spacing. --cpi Set the characters per inch. This is an alternative method of specifying the font size. --stretch-chars Indicates that characters should be stretched in the y-direction to fill up their vertical space. This is similar to the texttops behaviour. AUTHOR
paps was written by Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 17, 2006 PAPS(1)