Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX Cluster Show shared file systems. Post 302924488 by igalvarez on Monday 10th of November 2014 06:20:13 AM
Old 11-10-2014
As ibmtech said above, filesystems belongs to VGs and thouse VGs are part of a 'Resource group' inside powerHA/HACMP.
/usr/es/sbin/cluster/utilities/clshowres shows which VGs you're sharing, see below:
Code:
 /usr/es/sbin/cluster/utilities/clshowres
Volume Groups                                       vg3 vg2
Concurrent Volume Groups
Use forced varyon for volume groups, if necessary   true
Disks
GMVG Replicated Resources                           vg3 vg2

In my case, VGs are GLVM type.
Try 'lsvg vg_fs1' and check Concurrent|VG Mode
Code:
Concurrent:         Enhanced-Capable         
VG Mode:            Non-Concurrent

have you try to do an 'Extended verification'? (DONT DO IT ON PRODUCTION)
Please be carefull because you are production. Try to clone your nodes, install and configure powerha on a lab and make all test there.

Last edited by rbatte1; 11-12-2014 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: Changed ICODE tags to CODE tags for clarity
This User Gave Thanks to igalvarez For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

remote file copy across 2 systems (AIX and SCO)

Hello, Pls i need to copy some data from AIX Unix 4.3 to a SCO Openserve 5.0.5 using rcp command. But i keep on having permission error. WHAT IS THE SOLTION OR WHAT COMMAND CAN I USE AGAIN (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aji
4 Replies

2. AIX

How to debug a shared library(.so file) on AIX?

How to debug a shared library(.so file) on AIX? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AlbertGao
1 Replies

3. AIX

IBM AIX on AS/400 Systems

Sry for my beginner question. I didn't find a list with all supported server types for an AIX 5.3 installation. Unfortunately ibm.com page has problems with the sign in so I can't ask in the ibm foum. Will AIX 5.3 run on a 9402, 9404 or 9406 system? Thanks for your help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: analyzer
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printing systems in Solaris, AIX and HP-UX

Hi, Can anybody teach me the printing systems supported for Solaris 9, AIX and HP-UX 11i. Thanks in advance.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
0 Replies

5. AIX

Breaking AIX cluster

Hello All, I was just wondering: How do I break a server cluster in an AIX 5.2 environment? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
1 Replies

6. AIX

changing values for nfs shared file system on aix

Hi, I want to change the values for shared file system in aix for that I have run the command smitty chnfsexp but I am not getting the all the values which I have seen while adding the file system while exporting example smitty chnfsexp but after selecting shared file system using F4... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

7. AIX

Should I be worried about my AIX Cluster?

I have a 2-node Power 7 - 16cpu - 32gb RAM - AIX 6L cluster. The production node has 10 physical cpus (40 cores) and 24gb of RAM. The cluster has been live for 6 weeks and I'm seeing some things on the production node that I think could be of concern but wanted to get some opinions. The... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: troym72
6 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 5.2 C++ shared object issue

Hi all, I am developing an application with two components. One "c" binary and one "C++" shared object. While execution, the shared object crashes out and core dump is created whenever "new" is executed. But if i use malloc this will work perfectly. I tried to use dbx. Below given was... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itssujith
1 Replies

9. AIX

AIX flag to reduce size of shared file

I am using xlC (Version: 11.01.0000.0011). While build i am using "-g" to have debug information in build. there are many object files (>500) due to which resultant shared file (.so) will have huge size. I can't reduce optimization level. Is there any way or flag is present by using which i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abhi04
2 Replies
VOTEQUORUM_LEAVING(3)				    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 			     VOTEQUORUM_LEAVING(3)

NAME
votequorum_leaving - Tell other nodes that we are leaving the cluster SYNOPSIS
#include <corosync/votequorum.h> int votequorum_leaving(votequorum_handle_t handle); DESCRIPTION
The votequorum_leaving function is used to tell the other nodes in the cluster that this node is leaving. They will (when the node actually leaves) reduce quorum to keep the cluster running without this node. This function should only be called if it is known that the node is being shut down for a known reason and could be out of the cluster for an extended period of time. Normal behaviour is for the cluster to reduce the total number of votes, but NOT expected_votes when a node leave the cluster, so the clus- ter could become inquorate. This is correct behaviour and is ther eto prevent split-brain. Do NOT call this function unless you know what you are doing. RETURN VALUE
This call returns the CS_OK value if successful, otherwise an error is returned. ERRORS
The errors are undocumented. SEE ALSO
votequorum_overview(8), votequorum_initialize(3), votequorum_finalize(3), votequorum_dispatch(3), votequorum_fd_get(3), corosync Man Page 2009-01-26 VOTEQUORUM_LEAVING(3)