Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Analogues applications between Windows Application to Linux Post 302924112 by vbe on Thursday 6th of November 2014 09:38:28 AM
Old 11-06-2014
You have the chance to go opensource using Linux platforms with DNS and a opensource LDAP... But you are using Windows server...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

executing applications/commands on a unix server from a windows PC

i have a network drive (samba) mounted on to my PC and also i have SSH client on my machine. however i need to run applications/commands on a unix server from the middle of a different executable(windows compatable one). so i need to connect to the unix server from SSH through the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megastar
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What kind of security applications UNIX and Windows have in common?

Hi guys, may I know what kind of security applications do UNIX and Windows have in common? This is related to a project that is approaching its deadline, so would you all please be kind enough to help me? Thank You. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: austintham
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Porting Applications Using Windows SFU

I am trying to port a UNIX POSIX compliant application to Windows using Windows Services For UNIX version 3.5. The application is written in C and therefore I need to compile it using the cc command. I am running into many problems, but the one that specifically has me stuck right now is this.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidinsd
0 Replies

4. AIX

How can invoke applications on Windows machine from AIX server

Hi folks, Before I start explaning my problem let me tell you I am new to Unix environment. I am working on a application. It was developed in java (on Windows machine). But application for production will be deployed on AIX machine. One of my requirement is I need to invoke QTP scripts and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachinrt
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

startX windows application during boot.....putty connection takes the windows

Dear all i am new to linux/debian i run my application on the computer...during startup in bashrc i wrk wid dis script to invoke startx..i do this above command and it works perfectly... if && ; then startx -- -br 1>/dev/null exit 0 fi i use winscp for file transfer and putty for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_330
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I rebuild applications that developed in UNIX? I need to use it in windows os with cygwin

I need to rebuild an application that developed in unix environment and run in windows OS with cygwin. so How can I rebuild from the source code? is there any one who said something on this regard? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bejirond
2 Replies
QSTAIL(1)							  qstail man page							 QSTAIL(1)

NAME
qstail - Utility prints the end of a log file starting at the specified pattern. SYNOPSIS
qstail -i <path> -p <pattern> DESCRIPTION
qstail shows the end of a log file beginning with the line containing the specified pattern. This may be used to show all lines which has been written after a certain event (e.g., server restart) or time stamp. OPTIONS
-i <path> Input file to read the data from. -p <pattern> Search pattern (literal string). SEE ALSO
qsexec(1), qsfilter2(1), qsgeo(1), qsgrep(1), qslog(1), qslogger(1), qspng(1), qsrotate(1), qssign(1) AUTHOR
Pascal Buchbinder, http://opensource.adnovum.ch/mod_qos/ mod_qos utilities 10.8 June 2012 QSTAIL(1)