Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Curl -v logs
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Curl -v logs Post 302923431 by znesotomayor on Sunday 2nd of November 2014 10:34:05 PM
Old 11-02-2014
wow it's finally working.. thanks Sir Chubler_XL

BR,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

curl

Aren't there any way to download files as below? For example, I want to download all .html files under the root directory of unix.com/ curl -O https://www.unix.com/*.html This won't work, but please tell me the way to do this. Well, the best way is to get the file list of the directory, but i... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Euler04
6 Replies

2. AIX

use of curl

Hi guys , need some help I have to transfer a file from my aix box to another server using ftps protocol, how can i achieve this using curl preferably or any other utility. Thanks Sandeep (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayawantsandeep
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

use of curl

I have to transfer a file from my aix box to another server using ftps protocol, how can i achieve this using curl preferably or any other utility. Regards Sandeep (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayawantsandeep
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep yesterday logs from weblogic logs

Hi, I am trying to write a script which would go search and get the info from the logs based on yesterday timestamp and write yesterday logs in new file. The log file format is as follows: """"""""""""""""""""""""""... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: harish.parker
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Basic cURL help!

hi!! this is my first post!! our university student search has this form which uses POST method(the website is swd.bits-goa.ac.in/searchform1)..now i tried sending post data from cURL... curl -o this.html --data "name=rohan&id=&hostel=&room=&branch=&search=Search"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: slotlocker
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with cURL

Hi all; first of all i need to clarify that i am new to apache2 server configuration and for some needs i want to transfer some files using curl to web directory,so please bear with me: following is the command i m running to transfer file to my web directory: curl -T "q"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arien001
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

curl misbehaving

Hi friends, I have a text file of the following kind input.txt -o abc.pdf "pdfmyurl.com?url=http://www.abc.com" I am using this command for i in `cat input.txt`; do curl $i; done It is giving the error try 'curl --help' or 'curl --manual' for more information Any... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with curl command

HI I am trying to write a script where i can enter a dvd's bar code at the cli and return the price sites will pay for the dvd. the bard code im using for testing is this site is through use of httpfox i have found some info whic i need to use with curl ctl00$ScriptManager1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dunryc
4 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Curl Loop help

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Here is my assignment. Parse the /home/access_log and /home/access_.xz files Create a sorted list of ip address with no duplicates Pass each ip address to ipinfo.io with curl Create a logfile that has the ip address,lat,long Save... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kjcraig77
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

If I ran perl script again,old logs should move with today date and new logs should generate.

Appreciate help for the below issue. Im using below code.....I dont want to attach the logs when I ran the perl twice...I just want to take backup with today date and generate new logs...What I need to do for the below scirpt.............. 1)if logs exist it should move the logs with extention... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sanjeev G
1 Replies
PWD(1)							    BSD General Commands Manual 						    PWD(1)

NAME
pwd -- return working directory name SYNOPSIS
pwd [-L | -P] DESCRIPTION
The pwd utility writes the absolute pathname of the current working directory to the standard output. Some shells may provide a builtin pwd command which is similar or identical to this utility. Consult the builtin(1) manual page. The options are as follows: -L Display the logical current working directory. -P Display the physical current working directory (all symbolic links resolved). If no options are specified, the -L option is assumed. ENVIRONMENT
Environment variables used by pwd: PWD Logical current working directory. EXIT STATUS
The pwd utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
builtin(1), cd(1), csh(1), sh(1), getcwd(3) STANDARDS
The pwd utility conforms to IEEE Std 1003.1-2001 (``POSIX.1''). BUGS
In csh(1) the command dirs is always faster because it is built into that shell. However, it can give a different answer in the rare case that the current directory or a containing directory was moved after the shell descended into it. The -L option does not work unless the PWD environment variable is exported by the shell. BSD
April 12, 2003 BSD