Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Debugging mysterious perl script problem Post 302923033 by xabbu on Thursday 30th of October 2014 01:36:46 AM
Old 10-30-2014
Hi,
I'm unable to see the attached file on my mobile.

Please try:
Code:
perl ./agent.ol

Regards
xabbu

Last edited by Don Cragun; 10-30-2014 at 03:12 AM.. Reason: Add CODE tags.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mysterious Server Shutdown

Virtually no UNIX admin experience. Any admin duties are shared by several folks with no special training. Today we had our Sun v880 server, running Solaris 5.8, shutdown for no apparent reason. When we checked on server we found it completely powered down, yet still connected to a fully... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: buechler66
6 Replies

2. Programming

mysterious #define

in the header file orville.h, outside of the #ifdef #endif , there is the following #define JOB_CONTROL /* support job-control */ As you can see, the JOB_CONTROL macro has no value associated with it. Here is what I go when I ran grep on the entire source code. $ grep -iR... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: frequency8
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

debugging a script??

Hi all, Am working on a script to understand the flow control of it.. Since i am from a C background i looking out for an easy way to analyze the script as it runs .. In C/C++ we have F7 that starts execution from main() and proceeds accordingly.. I was wondering if there is a same approach... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
2 Replies

4. Solaris

debugging problem

OS : SOLARIS 10 debug tool :$gdb -v GNU gdb 6.6 compiler : $gcc -v gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release) When i tried to debug my application i got the following error. $gdb Pal GNU gdb 6.6 Copyright (C) 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This GDB was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish@123
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

script debugging

is there any way you can add a breakpoint in a script so you can stop on it? i have used -xv in my shebang but the script just runs and i want it to stop at a specific point in the script. appreciate any help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Methods For Debugging Perl Problems

Note: Not a programmer by profession but occasionally have to program. I am looking for general methods and freely/readily available tools employed to debug problems during development of perl scripts. Anything that has really helped you out with problems you just couldn't find. A couple of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vi-Curious
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Turning on Debugging for a perl script

for security reasons I can not post any part of the script in question in this thread. i hope im not breaking any rules by not doing so. but i have a perl script that i've been asked to turn on debugging on. i didn't write this perl script and i have very very little knowledge of perl. so i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in understanding debugging

Hi i was going through the script debugging technique. below example was given in the book. 1 #!/bin/sh 2 3 Failed() { 4 if ; then 5 echo "Failed. Exiting." ; exit 1 ; 6 fi 7 echo "Done." 8 } 9 10 echo "Deleting old backups,... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
11 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

GDB Debugging Problem

I have added some code in my file. I have created executable rpm file of our code and also I have created debuginfo and debugsource files and installed all three. But when I debug in gdb I see the the code changes in soucre file. But the break point does not hit at that place as if it did not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)