Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Traversing member of structure of vector C++ Post 302922688 by yifangt on Monday 27th of October 2014 06:23:59 PM
Old 10-27-2014
If I turned on Line 90a~e, I got output:
Code:
Found substring!		seq3	ATCGATATATAT	 vs. 	seq4	ATATATATCGATCG
Found substring!		seq4	ATATATATCGATCG	 vs. 	seq7	CGCGCGCGCGCGCG
Found substring!		seq7	CGCGCGCGCGCGCG	 vs. 	seq1	ATCGATCGATATATATATATATAT
Found substring!		seq7	CGCGCGCGCGCGCG	 vs. 	seq6	ATCGATCGCGCGCGCGCGCGCGCGC
Found substring!		seq1	ATCGATCGATATATATATATATAT	 vs. 	seq5	ATCGATCGATCGATCGTAGTCGCG

So there is a bug, as seq7 was duplicated !

Last edited by yifangt; 10-27-2014 at 08:48 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying a Directory Structure to a new structure

Hi all Is it possible to copy a structure of a directory only. e.g. I have a file with the following entries that is a result of a find :- /dir1/dir2/file.dbf /dir1/dir2/dir3/file1.dbf /dir1/file.dbf I want to copy these to a directory and keep the structure however starting at a new dir... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhansrod
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Traversing a file system

I'm pretty new at this UNIX stuff, and this may be a simple question but I'm kind of stuck :confused: Let's say I have a large directory structure of .essay files, where I saved all of the essays that I did over the last few years. Not all of the .essay files are in the same directory (all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hooj
1 Replies

3. Programming

Accesing structure member:Error:dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

$ gcc -Wall -Werror struct.c struct.c: In function `main': struct.c:18: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type $ cat struct.c #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> /*Declaration of structure*/ struct human { char *first; char gender; int age; } man,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit4g
3 Replies

4. Programming

Search attributes in one structure using the values from another structure

Hello Groups I am trying to find out ways of comparing a value from a 'c' structure to a value in another 'C' structure. the 'C' structure can be a List or liked list as it contains lot many records. if we loop it in both the structures it is going to consume time. I am looking for a simple... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
3 Replies

5. Programming

Vector Traversing

Hi i have the following structure struct S { char Mod_num; char val; char chr_nm_cd; } I am reading a 2GB file and inserting into the structure and writing into a vector. I feel like only vector will be a right option. I tried with multimap but it is memory intensive and hence i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

script for traversing directory

hi please suggest a korn script which will traverse all subdirectory in the current directory? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilayans
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find directory name while traversing subdirectories

Hi, I have a parent directory in which I have sub directories of different depth /usr/usr1/user2/671 /usr/usr1/672 /usr/user2/user1/673 /usr/user2/user3/user4/674 And I need the names of all the directories that which starts only with 6 in a file. Thanks, (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_maffy
12 Replies

8. Programming

Traversing in Array of pointers

Please find the below program. the requirement and description of the program also given: ganesh@ubuntu:~/my_programs/c/letusc/chap9$ cat fa.c.old /* Program : write a program to count the number of 'e' in thefollowing array of pointers to strings: char *s = { "We will teach you how... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkrix
12 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Problem while traversing directories

I was given to create a backup of all files in a given directory(command line argument) into say /home/vishal/back and the back up files must be accordingly to the extension of the file i.e pdf files are saved in back/pdf doc files back/doc etc . I gave a recursive function to traverse through the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davis7son
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

traversing a string

I am writing a script which will read a word and say how many vowels and consonants does the word contain. but i dont know how to traverse a string in shell scripting. if it was in C i'd have done something like this: cout<<"plz enter the word"<<endl; cin>>word; int consonants, vowels;... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nishrestha
4 Replies
g_dyndom(1)					 GROMACS suite, VERSION 4.5.4-dev-20110404-bc5695c				       g_dyndom(1)

NAME
g_dyndom - interpolate and extrapolate structure rotations VERSION 4.5.4-dev-20110404-bc5695c SYNOPSIS
g_dyndom -f dyndom.pdb -o rotated.xtc -n domains.ndx -[no]h -[no]version -nice int -firstangle real -lastangle real -nframe int -maxangle real -trans real -head vector -tail vector DESCRIPTION
g_dyndom reads a .pdb file output from DynDom (http://www.cmp.uea.ac.uk/dyndom/). It reads the coordinates, the coordinates of the rota- tion axis, and an index file containing the domains. Furthermore, it takes the first and last atom of the arrow file as command line argu- ments (head and tail) and finally it takes the translation vector (given in DynDom info file) and the angle of rotation (also as command line arguments). If the angle determined by DynDom is given, one should be able to recover the second structure used for generating the DynDom output. Because of limited numerical accuracy this should be verified by computing an all-atom RMSD (using g_confrms) rather than by file comparison (using diff). The purpose of this program is to interpolate and extrapolate the rotation as found by DynDom. As a result unphysical structures with long or short bonds, or overlapping atoms may be produced. Visual inspection, and energy minimization may be necessary to validate the struc- ture. FILES
-f dyndom.pdb Input Protein data bank file -o rotated.xtc Output Trajectory: xtc trr trj gro g96 pdb -n domains.ndx Input Index file OTHER OPTIONS
-[no]hno Print help info and quit -[no]versionno Print version info and quit -nice int 0 Set the nicelevel -firstangle real 0 Angle of rotation about rotation vector -lastangle real 0 Angle of rotation about rotation vector -nframe int 11 Number of steps on the pathway -maxangle real 0 DymDom dtermined angle of rotation about rotation vector -trans real 0 Translation (Angstrom) along rotation vector (see DynDom info file) -head vector 0 0 0 First atom of the arrow vector -tail vector 0 0 0 Last atom of the arrow vector SEE ALSO
gromacs(7) More information about GROMACS is available at <http://www.gromacs.org/>. Mon 4 Apr 2011 g_dyndom(1)