Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Which IP label is used for HeartBeating? Post 302922612 by igalvarez on Monday 27th of October 2014 10:07:26 AM
Old 10-27-2014
ASAIK,
service IP: moves on all nodes inside the site. It's set inside a RG. It should be the IP clients will connect.
Boot IP: Is the IP of enXX which boot AIX. This IP is inside powerHA as ether type. I think this is for heartbeating.
Persistant IP: It's only for administration and managing powerHA. It's not part of any RG or services inside powerHA.

Hope this helps.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Label:scan_error_chrp

Am getting an error in error log LABEL: SCAN_ERROR_CHRP IDENTIFIER: BFE4C025 Date/Time: Wed May 17 10:49:32 CUT Sequence Number: 6738 Machine Id: 00CD552E4C00 Node Id: dbs104 Class: H Type: PERM Resource Name: sysplanar0 Resource Class:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add label to all files...

hi everybody: could anybody tell me how could i add a unique line from a file how first row label in other files?. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tonet
1 Replies

3. AIX

Label: Disk_err4

I was trying to access my filesystem "tools" but couldn't, so I run fsck, but says Unable to read superblock (TERMINATED) when try mounting says mount: /dev/lv01 on /tools: I/O error the state of logical volumes of rootvg are "open/stale", what does it means? LV NAME TYPE ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andwhat
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

Label printing help

Hi I need some help in label printing with Zebra printers. (Model 220xiII) Here is a small test label file which prints fine in portrait format. Can anyone tell me how to change the label printing mode to landscape format? HEADER;TESTLBL;1;1;5;4... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpalghat
0 Replies

5. AIX

Label: Fcp_array_err4

In errpt i have got the following error and my database performs slow. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- LABEL: FCP_ARRAY_ERR4 IDENTIFIER: D5385D18 Date/Time: Tue Jul 22 10:50:10 CUT Sequence Number: 193913 Machine Id: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vjm
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to write volume label / ID into CD

I've a peculiar requirement that, i want to write the md5sum of the ISO image in to CD or DVD where i write that ISO. If you want to write some other information as volume label/ID, we can use the mkisofs command's -V option. But i cannot use this because before the creation of the iso file,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thegeek
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using A Goto Label?

Im trying to do something like this but I cant find any documentation. read X if then goto ThisLine fi OTHER CODE OTHER CODE Label: ThisLine echo "You entered 1" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grizzly
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Help:"Bad checksum in disk label" and "Can't open disk label package"?

Hello, I'm brand new to Sun/Solaris. I have a Sun Blade 150, with SunOS 5.8. I wanted to make a backup to prevent future data loss, so I put the disk in a normal PC with Windows XP to try to make a backup with Norton Ghost, the disk was detected, but not the file volume, so I place the disk... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Resadija
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to read a disk label?

Hi there, I'm wondering how to display a disk label (why not edit it but I don't need that yet). I found several commands on forums like disklabel and diskinfo but I can't find them on my system and don't know the package they belong to. Can you help me? Cheers Santiago (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

For loop using LABEL

Hi, i have below code so i want to run only one for loop instead of two. if ; then FILE_NAME_SLS=`cat $FILE_PATH|grep 'GTDA_Dly_Sls_'` DELMT="|" for i in $FILE_NAME_SLS do ABaC_COL_SL=`cut -d "$DELMT"... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: renuk
6 Replies
VTYSH(1)							  Version 0.96.5							  VTYSH(1)

NAME
vtysh - a integrated shell for Quagga routing software SYNOPSIS
vtysh [ -b ] vtysh [ -E ] [ -d daemon ] ] [ -c command ] DESCRIPTION
vtysh is a integrated shell for Quagga routing engine. OPTIONS
Options available for the vtysh command: -b, --boot Execute boot startup configuration. It makes sense only if integrated config file is in use (not default in Quagga). See Info file Quagga for more info. -c, --command command Specify command to be executed under batch mode. It behaves like -c option in any other shell - command is executed and vtysh exits. It's useful for gathering info from Quagga routing software or reconfiguring daemons from inside shell scripts, etc. Note that mul- tiple commands may be executed by using more than one -c option and/or embedding linefeed characters inside the command string. -d, --daemon daemon_name Specify which daemon to connect to. By default, vtysh attempts to connect to all Quagga daemons running on the system. With this flag, one can specify a single daemon to connect to instead. For example, specifying '-d ospfd' will connect only to ospfd. This can be particularly useful inside scripts with -c where the command is targeted for a single daemon. -e, --execute command Alias for -c. It's here only for compatibility with Zebra routing software and older Quagga versions. This will be removed in future. -E, --echo When the -c option is being used, this flag will cause the standard vtysh prompt and command to be echoed prior to displaying the results. This is particularly useful to separate the results when executing multiple commands. -h, --help Display a usage message on standard output and exit. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
VTYSH_PAGER This should be the name of the pager to use. Default is more. FILES
/usr/local/etc/vtysh.conf The default location of the vtysh config file. /usr/local/etc/Quagga.conf The default location of the integrated Quagga routing engine config file if integrated config file is in use (not default). WARNING
This man page is intended to be a quick reference for command line options. The definitive document is the Info file Quagga. SEE ALSO
bgpd(8), ripd(8), ripngd(8), ospfd(8), ospf6d(8), isisd(8), zebra(8) BUGS
vtysh eats bugs for breakfast. If you have food for the maintainers try http://bugzilla.quagga.net AUTHORS
See http://www.zebra.org and http://www.quagga.net or the Info file for an accurate list of authors. Quagga VTY shell 27 July 2006 VTYSH(1)