Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Virtual etc interfaces??
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Virtual etc interfaces?? Post 302922248 by Corona688 on Thursday 23rd of October 2014 12:23:58 PM
Old 10-23-2014
Please use code tags instead of italics, [code]stuff[/code].

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Differentiating between Virtual and non Virtual IP addresses

Hello, I would like to know if there is a command or any configuration file to find and differentiate the Virtual IP Addresses (of the Cluster Resource Group) and the IP Address of the Cluster Node. I observe that the ifconfig -a command returns all the IP addresses configured on the ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vineetd
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Is there any Virtual data center as we have Virtual Machine?

Do we have any Virtual Data Center software as we have Virtual Machine? I want to practice everything of Solaris practically but i don't have resources like data center which includes Servers, Data storages, switches, and other things. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karman0931
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Adding multiple virtual interfaces on a non global zone.

Hello All, I have a requirement to add multiple virtual interfaces on a non-global zone (Solaris 10). The global zone is a 2 node Veritas Cluster Server. So, my question is do we have to make any modifications to the cluster config (which I think should not be the case)? Can anyone help with me... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahive
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Have to log out of a virtual terminal twice in order to exit virtual terminals

Not really a newbie, but I have a strange problem and I'm not sure how to further troubleshoot it. I have to log out of a virtual terminal by typing exit, then exit again as in: woodnt@toshiba-laptop ~ $ exit logout woodnt@toshiba-laptop ~ $ exit logout I DON'T have to do this when I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Narnie
1 Replies

5. Linux

Routing via several interfaces for hosted virtual machines

My setup consists of a hardware node, which hosts several virtual machines (OpenVZ, to be precise). The hardware node has two network interfaces (<ifA>, <ifB>) connected to different subnets (<networkA>, <networkB>). I want to route the traffic of certain VEs over <ifB> while routing the other VEs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Change hostID of Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine installed by Virtual Box 4.1.12 on Windows-XP host

Trying to set or modify the randomly set hostID of a Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine that I installed on a Windows-XP host machine (using Virtual Box 4.1.12). I was able to set/modify the hostname of the Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine during installation as well as via the Virtual Box... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt_VB
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Interfaces and Virtual-interfaces queries

Hi Al, In course of understanding networking in Solaris, I have these doubts on Interfaces. Please clarify me. I have done fair research in this site and others but could not be clarified. 1. In the "ifconfig -a" command, I see many interfaces and their configurations. But I see many... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satish51392111
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Providing virtual machine priority in kvm based virtual machines

Hi All, Is there any way I can prioritize my VMs when there is resource crunch in host machine so that some VMs will be allocated more vcpu, more memory than other VMs in kvm/qemu hypervisor based virtual machines? Lets say in my cloud environment my Ubuntu 16 compute hosts are running some... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SanjayK
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Virtual Interfaces on Linux

Hi, I have RH Linux system on which we have a 10Gb nic card that we want to configure multiple Virtual interfaces that are all tagged on the switch side. Here is what I am trying to do, I want to have clients from different vlans that are truncked to be able to communicate with my RHEL... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2prog
1 Replies
Nagios::Plugin::Threshold(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Nagios::Plugin::Threshold(3pm)

NAME
Nagios::Plugin::Threshold - class for handling Nagios::Plugin thresholds. SYNOPSIS
# NB: This is an internal Nagios::Plugin class. # See Nagios::Plugin itself for public interfaces. # Constructor $t = Nagios::Plugin::Threshold->set_thresholds( warning => $warning_range_string, critical => $critical_range_string, ); # Value checking - returns CRITICAL if in the critical range, # WARNING if in the warning range, and OK otherwise $status = $t->get_status($value); # Accessors - return the associated N::P::Range object $warning_range = $t->warning; $critical_range = $t->critical; DESCRIPTION
Internal Nagios::Plugin class for handling threshold data. See Nagios::Plugin for public interfaces. A threshold object contains (typically) a pair of ranges, associated with a particular severity e.g. warning => range1 critical => range2 AUTHOR
This code is maintained by the Nagios Plugin Development Team: see http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Nagios Plugin Development Team This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-22 Nagios::Plugin::Threshold(3pm)